第18话🖤🖤

They were on their way to reach tae college . Jk interwind their hands tae blushed and looked out of the window .

The car stopped infront of tae college . Tae looked at jk then smiled jk leaned and kissed tae forehead and cheek.

Tae blushed and also kissed jk cheeks .

Jk smiled and cupped tae cheeks and said: love remember what I told you.

Tae nooded and said with a pout: but hubby I am not a child I can take care
of myself.

Jk: you are still a child Don't forgot little one.

Tae huffed.

Jk said: now go and study hard nicely.

Hmm

He said while caressing tae hairs.

Tae nooded and went out of the car. He started walking towards the college gate jk was looking at tae fading figure but tae turned and stuck his tongue out to jungkook . Then ran inside the college.

Jk laughed at his baby silliness then drove off towards his office.

Tae was walking while smiling but today college feel silent . Students were gossiping so he asked one girl.

Tae: what happened ?
Girl: all bullys , playboys and fuckboys suspended from our college last night .

Tae nooded while thinking something.

Meanwhile other side jackey was out of the country when taekook married and he come to know he started breaking everything he was furious .

He was in his elder brother ( josh) office and his brother was looking at his behaviour with hatered eyes.

Josh: stop your nonsense jackey .

Jackey looked at him and and yelled: BROTHER ARE YOU THINKING IT'S NONESEN I LOVE HIM.

josh: don't call it love it's just lust and tae is innocent and now married to a mafia I suggest you to stay away from him.

Jackey: he is just a mere mafia what can he do?

Josh: oh my dear brother you don't know the mafia and believe me you will not like to know him after knowing what he can do for tae. And you are my brother I always fullfill your every useless wish but not this in which my family can be in danger because of your useless lust.

Then he left the office.

Jackey was frustrated then he thinks.

" It's just two days of their arrange marriage and who believe someone on this short time I am sure tae hasn't believe jk Fully yet I can break his trust easily".

He smirked thinking his plan will worked.

He called someone: hello I want mafia jk information about his night stands, fucktoys , his girlfriends .

After sometime later : WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY , NO NIGH STANDS , NO GIRLFRIENDS , NOT FUCK BUDDIES, ARE YOU KIDDING ME HE IS A DAMN MAFIA IT'S NOT LIKE HE IS STILL VERGIN YET. I WANT HIS FAKE EDITS GIVE ME IN FEW MINUTES.

Then he throw his phone somewhere.

After sometime later he received a notification he opened it and saw jk fake edits with girls .

He smirked and send these photos to tae .

Tae was in the college garden sitting on the bench it was already departure time and he was waiting for jk to arrive.