Chapter 1: Her world rocker...the awakening!

Dean Broody vs. Kayla Cooper

(Please note: This story precedes Kyle and Chris' stories)

Pix of the sexy Dean Broody, acted by Steve Lund.

Enjoy!

***

"Wow...don't fall. What did you do? Drink a whole keg of beer?" Dean Broody asked Kayla Cooper who looked like she was about to fall over.

"Fuck off Dean." Kayla slurred her words, willing the world to stop spinning.

Dean reached for Kayla just as she took a step and swayed. "Jesus, just how much have you had to drink Kay? You're shit-faced." Dean groaned holding on to the drunken beauty. "Come on, let me take you to your room. You need to lie down."

"Screw you Asshole." Kayla hiccupped. She knew she was drunk but also knew she had to act sober and tough because knowing Dean, he was never going to allow her to hear the end of this.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on." Dean said picking Kayla up bridal style and heading towards the chalets. "Which one is yours?" He asked when he got close to the chalets.

Dean looked down at Kayla when he didn't receive any reply and groaned. Shit! She was fast asleep. Dean thought for a moment, and finally decided to take her to his room and tuck her into bed. He knew he wasn't going to come back to the room anytime soon so Kayla could comfortably use his bed whilst he went back to the party and had a good time.

After removing Kayla's shoes, he tucked her in and left the room smiling to himself. Kayla was so going to get it from him and the boys in the morning. The tough Kayla, drunk! Now, that was a sight one didn't get to see often. But Dean knew he couldn't blame the sexy feisty Kayla. Damon Thomas Reid could throw a mean party. Damn!

Claiming he had promised his husband, Tristan, a big party when they got back to the U.S. from their wedding in France, Damon had thrown a party to remember. They had been married for the past three months and still stuck to each other like glue. Dean snorted. Who would have thought Damon, the tough giant billionaire could get that sappy. Love sure could do things to people. All friends of the couple had gone cruising on the yacht, TRISTAN. The magnificent yacht had been a wedding present for Tristan from Damon. After the cruise, the yacht had docked on a beautiful Island, where the party was being held. And what a party it was! Hands down the party of the year. Almost everybody got drunk. Even Kayla!

Dean chuckled. What made Kayla getting drunk, even more amusing to Dean was the fact that Kayla was a tough no-nonsense kind of girl. Dean and his friends got to know Kayla through Cole. She was Cole's executive assistant in his law firm and was studying to become a lawyer too. Despite the fact that Cole was her boss, Kayla was so close to Cole that he treated her like the little sister he never had. All of Cole's friends had also gotten very close with Kayla to the extent that they sometimes referred to her as their Drill Sergeant due to her bossy nature. Though all the guys were six feet or more in height and very well-to-do, Kayla bossed them around whenever she felt like it. According to Cole, Kayla being orphaned as a child and having to move from one foster home to the other, had toughened her up since she had to look out for herself all the time. Her tough nature was therefore not surprising to the guys. They adored her.

To Dean, Kayla was damn sexy. With her dirty blond hair cut into a short, sassy Halle Berry hairstyle, a curvy body that any model would die for and the most intense green eyes, she was simply elegant and striking. But then, Cole Adams, the notorious ladies' man...at least until he fell in love with the beautiful Briana...wouldn't have agreed to Kayla being his assistant, if she hadn't been hot.