Well he had it coming

no ships

Third person:

Many states in the state house have gotten into fights, most verbal but some physical. But nothing comes close to what California did when confronted with Texas' bullshit. But the thing is: it wasn't only Texas either. California just hated Texas's guts and he was doing the most,

he had it coming.

You might want to know the story and, well I'll tell the story but just a reminder, Texas, he had it coming.

It was one peaceful day in the state house, is what would've been said if everyone was on vacation. It was one of the more 'chaotic' days where GOV makes a 'impointent meeting call' meaning everyone has to come. Even though they don't even live there at the state house Alaska and Hawaii had to come. With the way Texas was bitching at California by the time they walked in and how California had a particularly bad day with no food, no drink, nothing in the morning. All the states could agree, Texas, he had it coming.

A weird thing is California was not in the mood to argue today and just took Texas' bullshit today. This made Texas feel like he won, this made others feel like they could too. So some of the others, mostly Texas' very few friends started to make fun of California, hate on him, and just be assholes with 2 different sticks up their asses, both giving the same amount of pleasure as a cactus without thorns trying to (desperately) become a dildo. As we can all agree, Those states and Texas. Well boy did they have it coming.

And California would agree as he got up from his seat. Tears for losers, but he shall weep, when nobles have their sleep. In other words he would show emotion to these harsh words said when everybody else left, or he would leave them. This made the others think their victory was set so they cheered. They cheered for a little then Texas decided to pull a dumbass move and scream at California they won. California wasn't a fan of letting them win this Streit. So he got back to his seat. Others thought he would sit in. But their shock was unpredictable as he lifts up the chair with ease. Lifts it over his head and throws it with such accuracy. Headshots his target leaving others speechless. 'Poor little Texas,' well he had it coming.

To add insult to injury California mocks their winning cries. A clicked pen make little to no sound as it flies, straight into the eye of poor little Texas. Taking the voices from the speechless. As though they couldn't speak, they could all agree, in their minds, even the ones part taking in the harassment. Texas, well he had it coming.

Nobody dared step over that line again as they didn't want the other states saying. 'well he had it coming.'

478 words wow.

The end thanks for reading, also before you ask I really just kinda hate texas but love austin. 

*future me reading this*: what type of dog shit is this