Chapter 17: The old but better tech

We see the planet of Nar Shaddaa which is within Nal Hutta space and within the planet we see large cities similar to Coruscant but homed to criminals, Bounty hunters and black market deals. We see Y/n, Oliver, Zack, Billy, Leja and Nepthys making their way through the streets of Nar Shaddaa city as they are searching for a place that sells the good starfighters so they can increase their survival rate in space battle.

Billy: Man, been like years since we've been Nar Shaddaa!

Oliver: Well try to behave while being here, the last time we were here you got us in trouble with a group of Bounty hunters in a bar.

Billy: They deserve it.

Leja: So which store are we going to get new starfighters?

Y/n: (smirk) My favourite store in all of the galaxy. Plus, A store owner own me for saving his life from a gang a while back. Figured this would be a perfect time to get some fighters with a cheap price.

Oliver: Sounds like a good idea sir.

Zack: Let's hope things will go smoothly.

Nepthys: Yeah the last time we were trying to get something, we got chased by some pirates.

Billy: (chuckle) It was fun.

Y/n: (smile) We're here!

They arrived at a large warehouse as they enter inside and they were met by a male Kel Dor as he approaches them and called out to Y/n.

???: Good to see you after all these years.

Y/n: (smile) Same to you Ram Pal.

Ram: (chuckle) So, how can I hep you and your crew today?

Y/n: (smile) We need some starfighters and possible a few small ships. We got some new crew so yeah.

Ram: Ah well you just came just in time because I have something that you all maybe interested of. Every heardof Old Republic tech?

Billy: Like how old?

Ram: Very old. I have a friend who found old Republic ships on Bracca and you would not believe what he found. Figured they might help you andyiru crew.

Y/n: (smirk) Now you have my interest my friend, show me what you got

Ram: Right away!

Ram take them to a roll of hanger doors and soon stopped at hanger A-4 as he pushes the button and open and hanger doors to reveal 50 old Republic star fighters as they were surprised as they enter the hanger.

Ram: What do you think? Pretty need collection does it?

Nepthys: (surprised) Very impressive. They're in good condition as well.

Ram: Well can't take all the credit, my friend did some upgrades to the star fighters, making them stronger faster and upgraded the Hyperdrive that goes a bit faster while travelling through Hyper space.