Chapter 65

Dedicated to:
@atypicalparadise
@its_mee_tarryynn
@turkeywing
@fellicciaa
@American-Bum

Tx for the votes/comments that make my sad little life tonnes better!!!
____________

-Hannah POV-

"MATT! Taylor!" I yelled. "Stop wrestling on my bed!"

They broke apart. Thankfully.

"How come you said his name nicer than you said mine?" Matt folded his arms giving me pouty eyes.

"Because she loves me more duh." Taylor stuck his tongue out at Matt who shoved him hard. I laughed as Jack walked in.

"There's only one guy she loves and he's right here." He pointed to himself and grinned like a loser.

"But of course." I smiled and stood on tip toes to kiss him.

"Ew. We're gonna help unload the rest of the boxes." Matt grumbled and walked out with Taylor making vomiting noises.

I laughed as Jack slid his arms around my shoulders. "You can take a nap if you want baby, we can finish up the rest of the unpacking." He said kissing my forehead.

"No I want to help." I said stubbornly even if my legs were sore from walking and carrying boxes.

"I'm worried about you." He pouted and cupped my face in his hand. "You need some rest baby."

"I'm fine." I said softly. "Thanks for worrying though. I love you."

"I love you." He smiled lovingly at me. "And you two rascals." He bent down and kissed my really large stomach.

I was probably like 7 to 8 months now and really big, we have a doctors appointment tomorrow to see when exactly I'll be giving birth. I was getting nervous by the second.

"They love you too." I ruffled Jacks messy hair. It was long and he needed a haircut soon, but I secretly found it sexy when its longer. "You're gonna be a great dad."

He blushed. "I'm gonna try really hard."

We kissed one last time and went downstairs to help everyone else bring in boxes and unpack the necessary things. Today was our moving in day, the new house was finally ready.

The house was amazing, and big enough for two more on the way. Everyone - The boys, Maggie, My parents, Jacks parents - were here to help us settle in. They all insisted because I'm way too pregnant to do anything strenuous.

"Mama where should I put this?" Johnson said holding up three boxes.

"That's the babies stuff. Just leave it in the nursery." I smiled at him appreciatively. I was so happy they could help because we're like a family

"I can't wait for the little ones to be here already." I heard Mrs G tell my mom excitedly.

"Me neither! Richard and I have already made a spare room for when they visit." My mom told her. I giggled at how excited they were for my babies to be here too.

"I'm gonna help Nate carry the cribs in." Jack said kissing my cheek. I nodded and walked over to Maggie who was setting all the kitchen stuff in. She looked so determined and hard working that I giggled.

"Hey mama!" She winked and side hugged me.

"Is everyone gonna call me mama?" I laughed.

"Yep." She smiled popping the p.

"Alright take a break!" I pulled the forks out of her hand and hip bumped her out of the way so I could continue. "You've done so much."

"Its no problem. You know I love you and G so much." She shrugged but stepped back and sat on the counter.