Kid x Reader. Real world P3!

-AN-
Awweeee yeah~! Here we go again, guys! I know I'm super, like snail slow with my requests.... Sowwy *cries* But I try! Anyway, I was kinda just shoving Doritos in my face, when the idea came to me. So....heh heh, yeah.

Kid: Damn, Fucking woman. Forcing me to participate in this bull-shit.

Revo: Now, now, Kid. Don't be such a tsundere. *thumps his forehead*

Kid: *poker face* I will end you.

(Also, if you don't like Doritos, just go with it. I kinda applied my Dorito situation with yourself, so XD)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Chomp.

Chomp.

Chomp.

Laying, with a bored expression, on your bed, you shoved Doritos in your mouth with one hand, and wrote with the other.

Well, typed with the other.

Wiping your, now orange hand, on your trouser leg, you returned your right hand to your task.

You wrote fan-fiction in your spare time, often about characters from the One Piece universe. It was your favourite series of all time, after all.

Currently, you were writing about Eustass 'Captain' Kid. It was a fan-fiction about him somehow coming to the human world.

*gaps* inception!

You were happily typing away, until your phone *what I write with, so I just kinda applied it with you* began to spaz out. The lettering lagged, the screen froze, and the volume and lock-screen buttons wouldn't work.

Growling with frustration, you yelled profanities at the electronic, before dropping and leaping up. You always did have a short temper...

Stomping from the room, you headed to the living room, flopping on the couch and turning on the TV. The endless droaning of the people on screen eventually lulled you to sleep.

~Later~

"God Damn it woman, wake the fuck up!"

A low voice growled.

You whined and rolled over on the limited space of the sofa, soon finding yourself toppling onto the floor. Yelping loudly, you grab your head, which you had whacked off of the hard surface, and groan.

"Tch, idiot."

The voice grunted, the clear thud of a body hitting your sofa made you open your closed eyes.

(E/c) pools scanned over the head of blood red, moving down to ruby orbs, before moving even lower and scanning over the exuberant outfit the male sported.

"Ummm...."

You puzzled, not really sure how to register the situation. You recognized the guy, I mean, duh.

It was Eustass Kid.

"Stop staring at me!"

He barked, folding his arms as he reclined lower into the couch.

"Ummm...."

A tick mark appeared on the man's forehead, his crimson eyes being trained on you in a glare. Scoffing, he rolled his eyes.

"Is 'ummm' the only thing you can say?"

......

"Ummm...."