23

He moved so suddenly that she had no chance to react. He seemed to uncoil, to pounce, so that one minute she was sitting on his waist and the next moment she was laying helplessly beneath him.

"Baby, don't blame me after that because you are setting a wild animal free," his voice sounded gruffer.

He had an unusual expression, one she had not yet seen so far. Studying his darkly handsome features, Tara felt her heartbeat accelerate.

"I am going to eat you."

she gasped.

She trusted him and had already submitted to him. Now it's upto him what he will do with her.

He watched her confused face. His wife was innocent, but she was capable of learning.

"Soon you will understand me clearly," he said after that, kissing her cheek.

"Don't be afraid. If you want me to stop, just tap on my shoulder." His voice was heavy, as if he were trying hard to breathe.

He yanked the other buttons free. Then he kissed her wildly and passionately, furiously yanking away the robe that covered her breasts and then he devoured them.

His mouth was on her nipples, hot against their aching hardness. His hands mould her breasts, shaping them and stroking them, and his mouth is sucking and nipping, making her writhe.

He licked the tips of the nubs.

"Ummm, so tasty," he murmured.

A hard object pressed against her stomach; a leg pressed between hers touched her in her most private place. His breathing was deep and fast.

She held his head with both of her hands. He took the tip of her nipple into his mouth and pulled it back out, which elicited a small pop from his lips.

"Aahhhh," the sound was so erotic and was of pure ecstasy.

He moved the tip in and out a few more times.

He didn't have any strength to hold himself back.

Lifting her up by her wrists, he removed the robe completely off her body, throwing it away. Leaving her in her birth suit

He brought his right hand up to rub his face, as if he didn't believe she was lying naked beneath him.

His eyes were scanning every part of her. She looked away. Heat flushed Tara's skin, prickling uncomfortably on the back of her neck. The cold night wasn't in her favour.

She placed her arms on her chest in order to hide them. All types of insecurities related to her body kicked inside her. What if he didn't like her body?

Only moonlight was enough for Oman to look at the most beautiful girl in front of him. She was beautiful in her own way.

For such a short person, her legs were enticingly delicate. Her creamy skin spread delectably before him.

"Never hide yourself from me. You are my wife. Like you have every right on me. I also have some rights on you."

He jerked her chin up, looking into her eyes until she felt he was staring into her soul.

He took hold of her hands, forcing them away from her body.

"Your naked assets are only for my eyes to see. Believe me, Tara, I am a very possessive man. Never let any man come near you. Or else I will pluck out every man's eyeballs who will look your way."

He pushed her knees apart.

"Oman," she moaned.

His cock stirred in his loose trousers.