22

"Okay so wait. What happened to the baseball super star Damon Sims?"Keeya asked as she as she lifted her head off my shoulder and looked at me in shock.

"Girl, we can't be explaining the same thing to you everytime."Milani impatiently muttered as she sat from my chest and stared up at Keeya with a frown.

"Ah, leave my cousin alone, Mila. We broke up recently."I replied as I pulled Mila back onto my chest so she could keep quiet.

"You lucky its cold."Milani muttered as she wrapped her arm around me making me pull the blanket closer to us.

"Isn't JR his best friend?"Keeya asked as she gasped and looked at me in shock making me giggle.

"His brother actually."I replied as I looked up at the tv whilst laughing awkwardly.

"What!?"They both exclaimed as they both sat ho and looked at me.

"Brothers as in biological? Blood? Or best friends?"Milani asked in shock as she placed the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table in front of us.

"Biological, blood brothers."I replied making Keeya laugh at me in shock as she pushed my shoulder.

"You are lying! What!?"Milani exclaimed in shock whilst laughing in disbelief making me nod my head.

"Girl, he found out a few weeks ago."I responded making Keeya laugh in disbelief as she pushed me.

"I know you lying."She replied making me laugh at their reaction.

"Well damn. You have a type."Milani snickered making me roll my eyes.

"Okay, Okay the million dollar question. How is the sex ?"Keeya asked obviously whispering the last word making me sit there for awhile and think.

"No! Is it horrible?"Milani asked as she stared at me in disbelief making me shake my head.

"No, no. It is great. Its just that we did it for the first time about 2 weeks ago and it was great but also very awkward after wards. I mean he gave me the after care, got me snacks, food then he had to leave and see his dad which I did not mind. Then I realised how awkward it was even now it is so awkward when we talk on the phone. I don't know, I can't help but feel like he didn't enjoy himself."I explained as I looked between Milani and Keeya making Milani nod her head slowly as I explained.

"Did you talk about it?"Milani asked making me shake my head which made her roll her eyes.

"You bitches don't listen when I say communication is key and I am fed up. I am sick of you both. Keeya you are worse because you are dating a grown ass man which means communication should at least be easier."Milani replied in frustration as she waved her freshly painted nails at us in frustration.

"Listen, I have never made a man wait 8 months for sex like I did with JR. So maybe I made him wait for something and made him have these high expectation or something?"I muttered as I looked u at Milani who rolled her eyes.

"Talk. To. Him."She muttered as she flipped the blanket off her lap and got up.

"I am going to go get dressed for the Christmas dinner."Milani muttered as she rolled her eyes at us making Keeya and I giggle.

"Mila you have been in our lives for years, you know communicating is difficult."Keeya replied making Milani wave us off as she walked out of my room.

"I need to go get ready too."Keeya said as she flipped the blanket off of us and began to fold it before she placed it neatly on my bed.

"You need to get ready too, Mr Raymond is coming in a few."She continued as she gave me a small smile before she walked out of my room making me sigh heavily.