Chapter 25 (Shane ) {Indian Style }

There is a knock on the door . It is a not  loud knock , but I hear it . I don't know who it could be my parents or sister dose not ever come to my room which is on me because I don't want them to.
Maybe it was not a knock .

Then I hear it again . The house keeper is off for a long thanksgiving vacation.

I guess I better check it out .
When I open the door up ,to  my surprise it is Kendall Meddler . I about fall over I put my hand in the wall and hope I look sort of cool .
I don't know what she wants maybe to fight with me .
            " What do you want Kendall" I ask

      She leaps into me and kisses me .

Again I am so surprised I about fall over . But somehow and it must just be God I steady myself and her . I continue to kiss her and she continue to kiss me I hold on to her her waist . And her arms are around me and it feels like where she actually wants to be at . Her hands go in my hair . I am holding her so tight .
She backs up just a little and she pushes . Me back into the bed giving me short kiss the whole time

Then she backs up and says

            " You did that for me " then she kisses me

          " unhu " I say even though I don't know what she is talking about .
But I just agree I don't know why
            " You said we was going to have a great thanksgiving " she says while breaking the kiss then kisses me again

I pull back and say
           " I think we are having a great day after thanksgiving "
And then I kiss her hard

    She giggles and pulls back and says

            " Yea but getting my mother to come here that is the sweetest thing ." She kiss me again

Then it hits me . She knows what I did .

I did call her mother and asked her to come more like begged her . And she did .

But how could I let her find out .
Now she is going to think I like her or I don't know have feelings for her which if I am honest with myself I do.

But that thought is scary

  I pull back and move around her .and start to walk in a circle.
I am looking at the floor .

           " What is wrong?"

She asks

I start to tell her she is wrong but obviously her mother has told her .

Then I look at her . She is sitting and she looks so great . She touching her lips and her hair is a mess .

I can't help myself .

I rush to her and kiss her . We fall on the bed . She is feeling all over my chest and stomach, since I don't have a shirt on. I am thankful for the extra  work out I got in this morning.
One minute I am  on top of her the next she is on top of me . I try feel every part of her but no where nasty because I am still really scared to .

Right now she is on top of me kissing me with so much passion . I let My hands slip on her big round ass and it feels like a dream . I didn't thinks she would allow it but here I am .

I guess it don't matter that I had her mother come here for thanksgiving I mean it did get her to come here and start this up .

I just won't Mention she might forget .
But this kissing her, holding her that is  something I won't forget .

Wow I am thinking like a girl .

I pull back
          " Umm can we stop for a second " I ask
       " yea " she answers and climbs off of me .