Chapter 45

Read the note at the next chapter there

Read the note at the next chapter there. Reading it before or after continuing with this chapter of  the story depends on you guys

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

The next morning everyone got dressed up and from there only actually started their journey to Goa as they booked a van there.

"When actually is the timings???" Anamika asked there.

"Within few hours only" Tiasha said as she nodded in a positive way.

"See now we are on time only and see by the next few time the check in and everything we can do and then after announcement ofcourse can take the seats"

"A private jet actually is an amazing option yet no madam decided to go with everyone"

"Yeah so what Neil here???"

"Keep your private jet and private everything to you only"

"Exact facts she actually is stating here"

"Karan bhaiyya you take her side"

"He takes the side of the one who actually is correct and knows everything here" she chirped being happy as Karan hugged her there.

"Bhaiyya bhabi did the right thing only" Naman agreed with everyone.

"Bhabi does everything right only because we women can never be wrong only"

"Wow" Naman said being sarcastic as she gave him a weird expression  there.

"Okay okay okay. We are going actually ofcourse for vacation and a van journey without songs is actually not just happening so Neil sing a song  for everyone now "

"Yes yes yes bhaiyya"

"Bhaiyya"

"Bhaiyya"

"Neil"

"Neil"

"Guys why???"

"Come song only and just sing a song as everyone wants"

"Now even if bhaiyya wants not to sing he actually have to sing"

"Naina everyday you just are turning naughty"

"Hawwww bhaiyya you ofcourse  can say this to me your only young sister only"

"Dramebaaz"

"Neil sing a song and by then we here everyone have some snacks"

"I actually am taking the sweet and savoury"

"Bhabi for me this one"

"Mine"

"Anamika yours???" Shalini asked forwarding her some packets as she took a part from Naina.

"Maami I took from her only "