34

Jangmi and Heeseung danced across the dance floor, their bodies moving in rhythm, the sweet music playing in the background blurred the world around Jangmi. All she could focus on right now was Heeseung. Her heart was beating furiously, her eyes never looked away from his. Everything seemed so perfect. She thought.

Shoulder I confess? Jangmi wondered while still looking at Heeseung.

All of sudden, someone screamed. It echoed like crazy as other people began screaming as well. It was like they were afraid of something. The DJ stopped the music, Jangmi and Heeseung stopped dancing along with other couples who were dancing on the stage. Their eyes diverted in the direction of the screams. What they saw was a man holding a gun as he continuously shot the man already lying in the pool of his own blood.

Gasp left everyone's lips as they began running here and there fearing their lives. And a sharp pain stabbed in Jangmi's head as she saw in front of her the scene of murder. She collapsed on the floor holding her head and whimpering in pain.

Scenes from her forgotten memory popping out.

"Jangmi, that guy must be making fun. He must be with someone else upstairs, let's go home!!"
"See how drunk you are!!"

My eyes caught someone coming down from the stairs. It was Heeseung, there was blood on his face. And he was swinging his gun as he walked down the stairs.

"You said you'll wait for me,"
"How should I punish you baby?"
"Are you already leaving?"
"You look cute here Rosie,"
"Sweetheart, look at your face small like this quickens your heart pace yet you're playing with fire?"
"You know Rose, this kind of behaviour wants me to make you sin for me," He said.
"Can't you ever look at me?"

I saw myself sleeping with Heeseung. With tears straining my cheeks and next morning Heeseung leaving me alone. He didn't return and I found myself pregnant.

"According to the test results you're in the second week of pregnancy for abortion you've to prepare yourself both mentally and physically,"

Suddenly, I was kidnapped by Heeseung because they thought that Heeseung likes me so he came to rescue me.

"Whatever just remind you that if you act smart I'll kill you and your baby."

Heeseung carried Jangmi all the way out of the house, holding her tightly as she was having a seizure. Tears filled his eyes, and suddenly Jangmi pushed him away. Her hand on her belly. As she stared in nothingness, "My baby?"
"My BABY?!"

Her breathing quickened and the false Elf ears were falling and her hair was a mess because of all the pulling she had to do to cope with the pain of seizure. Her bright face lost its colour.  Tears were cascading down her cheeks.

"Jangmi! JANGMI-AH!!" Heeseung called out while Jangmi chanted for her baby. He grasped her arms, shaking her. Jangmi flinched when she saw Heeseung before her eyes. Anger, panic, hatred and betrayal were the emotions she felt when she saw him this time.

"Why did you come back to my life again? WHY? I WAS SO HAPPY LIVING ON MY OWN! WHY DID YOU?" She screamed as she pushed him away from her.

"Jangmi! I'm sorry…" Heeseung uttered as he tried to move closer only for her to step away.
"I don't need your sorry! Stay away from me."
"Jangmi-ah…."
"AAAAAA- I SAID STAY AWAY!!!"

Heeseung flinched hearing her voice, trembling in fear that she would leave him again. She would disappear from his gaze, he catched up with his heavy breathing calming his senses. He knew one of them had to be in their right mind. When he calmed down, he said, "Jangmi! We need to get out of here come with me,"

He grabbed her hand and began to pull her. She tried to resist it. His grip was strong enough for her to give up. Tears still streaming down her face. She cried, "Are you taking me away so that you have sex with me again and then leave me again?"
"NO! I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO YOU! I WILL JUST DROP YOU OFF AT YOUR PLACE."
"No, leave me alone!" She asked, still sobbing.
"This place isn't safe! I promise I won't touch you just sit inside the car," Heeseung requested his voice still trembling as he barely managed to hold back his tears.