baby

Had to write a pregnancy one shot, obviously, I love babies.
_______________

"You look like shit." Kiara joked as I sat on the couch in the living room of the chateau. I ended up here last night after deciding my house was much too hot to sleep at and my parents are strict as hell about the temperature.

"I've gotten a combined total of twelve hours of sleep in the past three days, sue me." I joked back, making us both laugh, "Three more months and I'm eighteen. I'll get my own house," I kicked my feet onto the coffee table, "no one can tell me not to turn the heat down and finally," I held my hand in the air and leaned my head onto the back of the couch, "we can party whenever we want."

The rest of the pogues barged into the house and looked from Kie to me, "Dude, did you even sleep after you showed up here last night?" John B asked, pointing underneath his eyes to gesture I had bags under mine. JJ laid down on the couch, letting his head fall onto my lap.

"You came to the chateau last night?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, my house is as hot as the sahara desert right now." I replied, fanning myself with my hand since I was beginning to feel warm again.

"Breakfast is ready!" Kiara announced to us all, making us get up and walk to the kitchen.

"Smells good, I haven't had French toast since I was little." Sarah smiled as she grabbed a few pieces and threw them on her plate. As I stood in line behind JJ, I smelled the food and instantly felt a wave of nausea wash over me. With my hand over my mouth I bolted towards the bathroom, hurriedly lifting the lid of the toilet and throwing up.

"You good?" JJ asked as he rounded the corner and came into the bathroom. He stood behind me and gathered my hair into a ponytail so I didn't have to hold it.

"Mhm." I groaned and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe my mouth, "French toast is a no go for me. Can you go get Kiara?"

"Yeah, sure." He left the room as I laid back against the tub.

There's no way, right? JJ is careful...for the most part. Yeah, we've had slip ups here and there but there's no way I'm—

"JJ said you needed me." Kiara closed the bathroom door and sat on the floor next to me. She flushed the toilet and I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I need you to go to the store for me and no one can know." I whispered. I pushed myself off her shoulder and turned so we were facing each other, she furrowed her brows and gave me a 'go on' type of look, "I need you to get like five tests."

"Tests?" She asked, "Oh...tests. You really think so?" She wiggled in her spot as she brought her knees to her chest.

"I don't know, you tell me. JJ slipped up like two months ago and for the past two or three weeks I've felt like shit. Everything smells weird," I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, "I cried because JJ ordered me vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate, my emotions are everywhere."

"Okay, okay, I'll say my dad needs me home and I'll come back tonight. You gonna be here?" She stood up and grabbed the handle to the door.

"Yeah, probably, it's impossible for me to fall asleep at my house." I explained. She grabbed my hand and helped me off the floor before we both returned to the living room where everyone was eating. I still couldn't get over the smell but took a deep breath so no one would think anything of it.

"My dad needs some help at home, I'll be back later." Kie grabbed her bag and headed for the door, all of us saying various 'good-byes' as she left.

"Feeling better?" Pope asked with a small chuckle as I sat down between him and JJ.