My opinions on ships

Disclaimer: I have not read a lot of fanfics about all of these ships so my opinions are based on how I think their relationship would be based on their presentation in the canon series

Texas x California

I think this ship is okay. From the fanfics I've read I think their relationship is often forced and unrealistic however it does have a lot of variety in the way that it is presented so if you want to experiment with romance between states it can be a good starting point. Their personalities are similar in the way that they are strong willed, a bit stubborn, independent, and highly political but these aspects make them pretty incompatible for a healthy relationship. Overall, a cute enemies to lovers relationship but not serious.

Incest rating: 5/5 (this is very much incest)

Florida x Louisiana

I enjoy this ship and I think it is good. Florida and Louisiana's personalities mesh well together with Florida being a chaotic goofball and Louisiana being carefree and chaotic but a little more grounded. It makes for a fun duo that I'd love to see. They wouldn't be a super serious relationship but more of a teasing romantic relationship.

Incest rating: 2/5

Oregon x Idaho

I love this ship. Idaho and Oregon are both serious enough to have a serious romantic relationship where they fall deeply in love. I think they both are introverts who share their weird hobbies/things with each other. Idaho talks a lot about potatoes and Oregon talks about nature. I appreciate the accuracy of how parts of Oregon and Idaho want to merge. Also, I think it is a very very gay relationship.

Incest rating: 5/5

Alaska x Texas

My favorite ship so I'm biased. I feel like Alaska as Texas would have a Dom brat relationship where Alaska would be the Dom but pretend to be more submissive and Texas would complain a lot. I like the contrast between the pompous pride of Texas versus the more subtle pride of Alaska. I think that they would both pretend to hate each other a lot but secretly take care of each other or at least Alaska would take care of Texas and he doesn't really want Texas's help. Also, there would be a lot of teasing the relationship.

Incest rating: 1/5

Alaska x Hawaii

I like this ship. It's better than Rhode Island x Alaska because there is a basis in the series besides size comparison or in this case not being in the lower 48. I think they have a very cute relationship from the scenes in the series. I feel like they would relate with each other with hating the lower 48 and would give cute little compliments a lot. Hawaii is more extroverted than Alaska so she would probably help him to enjoy more things besides just running naked in the snow. They would have a very happy romantic relationship with each other.

Incest rating: 0/5