The Lost Rose Chapter 23

The Red Rose Tyrant chapter 4: student multiplication'I love you no matter what you say

'I love you no matter what you say. Respect you no matter what you do.'
.
.
.
Recap:
I zoned out of the conversation but was soon brought back as I saw everyone painting the roses with magic while Ace used a paintbrush.
.
.
.
Location:
Heartslabyul Dorm-Rose Maze
.
.
.
After fixing the boy's mistakes on the color and putting out Grim's fire  I looked at my pocket watch to see that class was about to start. " Hey sorry to break up the conversation but class is about to start in ten minutes and I don't want to be late so bye," I said to which I got no response with a puff of my cheeks. I go back to the mirror pouting. How could they just ignore me like that so rude. As I walk to the path past the statue of the seven I bump into someone causing me to fall back. As I waited for the impact, I caught myself in two arms. They weren't buff but they were not exactly weak either. I looked up only to see Riddle was the one who caught me. Embarrassed I got up and dusted off my uniform "I am sorry Dorm leader Riddle I wasn't looking where I was going." I said in a meek tone. "Don't worry but next time watch out you could get really hurt and we don't want that now do we," he said giving me a smile. The most giant blush spread across my face as I just realize how attractive Riddle actually was From the cute way his hair is in a heart to his pretty smile even his strict personality Riddle Rosehearts is a very attractive person. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and tried to grab my bag that fell on the floor only to look up and see Riddle with it in his hands. "Oh thank you," I say nervously as Riddle seemed to think about something " ms. Isabella, would you like to join me after school and have a study session with me?" He asked as a faint blush came onto his face. Is he asking me on a study date that is so romantic " Like a date" I ask I wait for his answer "Yes that is exactly what I am implying?" Riddle told me. Wow, I just got asked out by Riddle "Then yes I would love that." I told him "great then I will come and pick you up and we can study in my dorm." He says just before I can say anything else to him The bell rings telling us to get to class so all I did wave to him and run to class with the most prominent blush thinking about how excited I was for tonight. I get settled into my seat in class just as the two halves of a brain cell come running in with Yuu carrying grim like a sack of potatoes. "You didn't tell us it was time for class and we were almost late!" Ace yelled at me. "One doesn't yell at me two I did tell you right before I left just that you did not listen to me," I said in an irritated tone. As they continued to argue amongst themselves all I could think about was my date with Riddle later today, as much as I like the school I just started to wish it was over already.
.
.
.

 As they continued to argue amongst themselves all I could think about was my date with Riddle later today, as much as I like the school I just started to wish it was over already

Thank you for reading please leave a telling me your favorite part comment and vote
Zoom Zoom