Chapter 33

"And action!" Peter yelled and Aidan and I acted like we were asleep.

I heard the door of the room opening, and I knew 'Fili' walked in.

"Brother, we're leaving now." he said firmly and I just put my arms around Aidan's torso.

"Quiet, she's still sleeping. Has Thorin agreed on taking the hobbit and Eryn?" Aidan asked and he slowly kissed my forehead.

"Yes, there's a contract for both of them in the kitchen. But we're not gonna wake them up, so let the lass sleep." Dean said and he kinda sounded like Richard.

Dean then closed the door, and Aidan tightened his grip on me.

"Cut! That was great for the first scene." Peter said and I immediately let Aidan go.

"What do we need to do in the next scene?" I asked and sat against the headboard of the bed.

"You say you wanna come with the company, but don't show any love towards Kili. For you this was just more of a one night stand, but secretly deep inside you did develop feelings for him, understood?" Peter asked and sat down with us on the bed.

"Yeah, I think I got it." I replied and I laid down again.

"Do I want her to come with us?" Aidan asked and Peter nodded heavily.

"You think her heart also belongs to you, so you almost insist her to come." Peter said while Aidan laid down again so I could place my head on his chest again.

"And action." Peter yelled and Aidan carefully walked out of the bed.

"Eryn, wake up. Do you wanna come with me and the company?" he asked but I just groaned and slowly stood up.

"I'll sign the paper when we're leaving, do you perhaps have any weapons I could borrow?" I asked and I tried to act like we were just friends.

"You can borrow my bow and maybe Fili can give you one of his swords." Aidan said and he put his hands on my waist, and he expected me to do something but I put my corset on and turned around so he could tie it up.

He quickly tied it up, and again expected me to kiss him or something.

"Why do you act so distant now?" he asked and I just sighed.

"Because there will never be an 'us', it's just wrong. An elf and dwarf, it'll never really work out." I said and looked away from him.

"Eryn, I love you. I simply don't care about what others think about 'us'" Aidan said and it just sounded like him not like Kili at all.

"Kili, it's never gonna happen, I'm sorry. But I will come with the company." I said and walked out of the door.

"Eryn, wait!" Aidan yelled after me and followed me through the door.

"That was great cut!" Peter yelled and I just quickly looked at Aidan.

"I now see that Kili and Eryn have alot in common compared to us." I said to Aidan and he shortly nodded.

"I noticed that too, but Kili does get what he wants. And I don't." Aidan said a bit laughing but I didn't know if he was serious.

"Aidan, stop saying that! It also makes me feel sad." I said honestly and he looked at me a bit shocked.

"So you do love me?" he asked and I nodded but with a bit of shame.

"Yeah, I think so." I sighed but I saw his face lit up.

"I know it would be super romantic if you'd kiss me right now, but please don't." I said and that made him look sad again.

"Skyla, did Lee tell you to deny your feelings?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I only wanted to make him proud." I said and I then noticed that everyone was listening to us.

"We were just method acting, we're trying if it works for us." Aidan quickly said and dragged me away.

"Thank you." I immediately wispered to him and he smiled at me.

"You're welcome." he said back and I quickly looked at him.

"Guys, we need to go on shooting. We don't have time for a break right now!" Peter yelled through the house and Aidan and I quickly ran towards him.

"Okay, all the other 'dwarves' are already outside on their horses. You guys just talk about something but remember you just walked out of the bedroom. Understood?" Peter said and Aidan and I nodded.

"Aidan, what was the last thing we said before we left the room?" I asked while Peter walked back to the cameraman.

"You said that we can never be together and then just walked away." Aidan said and I just nodded.

"Okay, thank you." I said and I looked at Peter and he knew I wanted to start filming.

"And action!" Peter yelled and Aidan and I started walking through the house.

"Eryn? Eryn?! For Durin's sake, say something to me!" Aidan said and stopped me and made me look into his eyes.

"Kili, stop! I do not have any feelings for you, last night was just...wrong." I said and kept walking.

"Eryn, here. I want you to have my bow and quiver." Aidan said and handed those to me.

"Kili stop! I simply don't like nor love you. Last night was wrong, with me being a high elf, and you being a dwarf!" I exclaimed and walking outside and seeing even more cameras.

All the dwarves were also already outside, and Aidan quickly tried to grab my hand.

"Kili, stop!" I exclaimed and Richard immediately walked over to me.

"Kili, go to your horse. Lass follow me." Richard said and I followed him to his horse, and it was clear that 'Throrin' was actually trying to take me away from 'Kili', because it seemed a bit like 'Kili' wanted me to do something that I didn't want to do.

"Climb on." he demanded me and I did as he said.

He then also climbed on the horse, and sat closely behind me.

Of course I'd rather have Aidan do it, now it was just awkward and uncomfortable.

"Let's go!" Richard yelled and we all went off on the road.

"Cut! That was great guys!" Peter yelled and I just looked at Richard and he jumped off the horse and then held out a hand to help me off.

"Skyla, Aidan, Dean, you're done for today. There's a city nearby, you could visit it just for fun." Peter said and we first went to take off our makeup.

We then went to the 'Skydan fort', and texted Orlando to come.

"Hey I have an awesome idea for a video with you two!" Dean said and he looked at me and Aidan.

"Dean, we're not gonna kiss on camera." I sighed and I put my head on Aidan's shoulder.

"That was not my idea! What if Aidan needs to buy three outfits for Skyla, and Skyla buys three outfits for Aidan. Orlando and I can vlog how you guys do that. Good idea?" he said and it was a pretty good idea.

"Sounds cool, I'm in." I said as I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"I'll do it too." Aidan said quickly.

"Let's get going then. I'll text Orlando to meet us at the car." Dean said and we all walked out.