C H A P T E R 27

Hakeem POV

Everything Deja Had Said To Me Touched Me. I Think I Was Gonna Cry But I Didn't. I Know Fighting With Her Hurt Me A lot I Didn't Want Too But What I Had Saw... It Was For The Better.

I'm The Jealous Type So Just Seeing Her Talk To Guy Gets Me Jealous. So Of Course Seeing Her Kiss Him!! Got Me Just Heated. I Swear I Just Wanted To Fuck That Keith Nigga Up. But What I Question Is Didn't She Tell Him She Had A Boyfriend. I Mean If She Would Have Told Him Maybe He Wouldn't Have Gotten Lead The Wrong Way And Kissed Her. But I Don't Know I Wasn't There So I Couldn't And Shouldn't Assume Anything.

I Was Starring At Deja Lips. Her Precious, Moist, Soft Pink Plump Lips Just Wanting To Kiss Em Again. And Then I Starred At Dejas Hurt Eyes. I Cant Believe I did This To Her I Made Her Feel This Way. And I How Bowed To Myself Never To Make Any Female Feel This Way Especially Deja. And Look I Did. I Just Hurts Me Bad To See I've Cause This. I Sighed And Tranced Myself Back Into My World.

I Looked At Deja. I Didn't Say Anything Yet. Maybe Telling Her Is No Problem I Mean Ion Really See The Problem Telling Her. I Decided To Just Go Ahead And Tell Her

"I Got A Text"

"From Who?" She Said Raising A Eyebrow

I Shrugged My Shoulders. "It Was Anonymous"

Her Eyes Got Big. "Did They End It With A, A?"

I Shook My Head. "Yeah?...Well I Don't Know Maybe" I Said Very Unsure

Deja Grew Anger. "THAT BITCH!"

"What Now?" I Said Very Confused

"Jhené I Knew It She Set Me Up. She Had Keith Pose As This 'Guy' So We Would Break Up"

"Okay Dede Calm Down"

"No I'm Not Calming Down She Broke My Brothers Hurt. She's The Reason Why Me And Rii Don't Talk No More. And She Tried To Break This Relationship Up And Guess what? She's The One Who Sent Damian Here And Gave Cookie My Arrest Records File...When I Find That Bitch I'm FUCKING Her Up!"

Deja Stormed Out The Room. "DEJA WAIT-" I Was Running After Her In Till Someoe Walked Infront Of Me And It Was My Nightmare On Elm Street.

"Hey Hakeem Missed Me?"

I Groaned. How The Hell She Found Me What The FUCK " Freddy Krueger MOVE!!"

She Chuckled. "No...And Don't Call Me That It Hurts Me" She Said Sternly "She's Chasing The Wrong Person It Wasn't Jhené Who Sit Her Up" She Giggled " It Was Me...Well Us"

Keith Walked In Behind Her "Sup" I Ignored Him

" And What Else To Call You?? When You Be In My Dreams And Wtf Do You Want Adrianna!!"

"I Just Want Us To Be Together And Aww I Be In Your Dreams" She Said Getting Close To Me

"No That's Not Happening I Don't Love You I Don't Want You I Surely Don't Need You And NIGHTMARES!!"

She Frowned

"Hakeem Shut Up Your In Denial"

"Me!?! You Mean You! Why Won't You Accept That I Don't Won't/Need You"

"Because... I Love You Keem. I Never Stoped. You Were My First Everything. My First Love, Kiss And You Took My Virginity I Let You Have It When You Were Begging For It I Let You Have Everything. Hakeem Please. I'll Be A Better Girlfriend I Promise PLEASE!" She Said Crying

"Look Adrianna I Cant Be With You I'm With Deja And I Love Her"

"Then Break Up With Her"

I Chuckled. "I'm Not Doing That"

Adriana Grew Furious. "FINE! BE WITH THAT LOW LIFE WHORE ILL JUST MAKE SURE YOUR LIFES A LIVING HELL!!"

She Punched The Wall And Stormed Off. "Uh...Your Gonna Have To Pay For That"

"Kiss My Ass!" She Said Looking Back

"What Ass!" I Yelled Back. I Sighed And Walked Back To The Studio To Go Call Deja.

I Was Wondering How She Got In Here. I Just Shrugged My Shoulders And Walked Away Like A Boss

Vote!

Comment!

Add to library!

Follow!