Chapter 8

ROB LOVES ME! ;D

Lol he's this guy in my grade, and he's Irish and so adorable. He and my friend like each other, but he has a gf who's so annoying. I just want him and my friend to get together already cus they'd be ADORABLEEE.

____________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            “Yeah, Mum, I’m fine,” Harry says into the phone, running a hand through his curls. “Yeah, erm, I’m staying at a friend’s house.”

            I bite my bottom lip, leaving the living room so he could talk to his mum as I go to find Lucy. “Hey, Luce?” I ask, approaching her near the stove.

            She turns. “Yes, love?” she asks.

            I bite my bottom lip hard. “Could you, um, not tell Mum and Dad about this? About Harry staying here? They’re just gonna get really angry about it.”

            Lucy gives me a soft smile, nodding. “Of course, dear,” she says. “Your secret’s safe with me.”

            I give her a smile and return back into the living room. Harry is looking out the window as the rain pelts it, drops streaming down the surface. Thunder roars outside and lightening flashes, the clouds darkening the skies.

            I still couldn’t believe that Harry would have to stay here – and for how long, I don’t even know. This storm could go on for days, which means Harry’s gonna be staying here for days. I don’t know if I should be glad or not. I mean, I know I fancy Harry, but having him live here for a couple of days? That’s just a whole new stage of danger. But the longer the storm goes on, means the longer my parents are gonna be away, which also means the longer I get to spend time with Harry.

            Suddenly, a loud gust of wind could be heard from outside, and something slammed up stairs on the second floor. My eyes widened, knowing exactly what it was. “Shit,” I curse, before turning and running up the stairs.

            I could hear Harry’s footsteps behind me as I run into my room. Wind with slight water blow around my room as I run towards my balcony doors which were swaying back and forth fastly because of the wind. I try to push them closed, but the wind was too strong for me. Suddenly, a hand places itself next to mine on the door and pushes the door close with force, and I look up to see it was Harry.

            When he managed to shut both doors, I quickly locked the doors so they wouldn’t open again. Once locked, I look up at Harry, letting out a breath. “Thanks,” I say, running a hand through my light brown hair.

            “You’re welcome,” Harry says, stepping back. He looks around, gazing at everything in the room. “Is this your room?”

            I nod. “Yeah,” I say, leaning against the balcony door.