bonus chapter #1

Sage Williams

Sage Williams

"You wanna know what I think is crazy?" I whispered into his ear. Of course, me whispering into his ear was not easy but thankfully, I was standing on top of his feet as he moved us around the dance floor.

"What?" He asked.

I chuckled, relacing my fingers together around the back of his neck. "The fact that I'm here with you. Right now. Dancing." I swallowed hard, staring into his eyes with every breath I looked in after my last sentence.

He blushed, something that he always had done since we were little. He never knew how to take a compliment for the life of him. I smiled, which made him blush more– rolling his eyes in annoyance that I was turning him bright red.

"Awe, did I make the big, bag, french soccer player blush?" I teased.

He nodded, letting out a short airy laugh. "You did, baby. You sure did." His hand left my hip for a brief moment, coming up to my face and brushing my hair out of my eyes. His hand affectionately cupped my jaw.

"You always make me laugh and smile." I felt my heart flutter as we stopped moving. However, everyone around us continued to move with the music surrounding us. And the music was live, from a damn orchestra. One that my sister insisted upon having at her wedding.

"You make me laugh, smile, cry. You make me happy, sad, and overjoyed. But most of all– you make me feel full. But not the terrible full where you feel overstuffed. I'm just full enough that I will always have room for more of you."

I stared up into his eyes. My tongue ran over my lips as I stepped off of his feet. I wanted to pull him away, somewhere that I could undress him with my eyes, and do unspeakable things to him. I had missed him within the forty-eight hours that he had left and came back.

"Come on–" I was cut off by his arms wrapping around me. I was picked up off of the ground and spun around so crazily, I thought I was going to vomit everywhere. "Blaise!" I squealed as my hair moved around us due to the spinning. I burst into a fit of laughter and smiles as he held me in his arms, his arms underneath my knees, one behind my back. My head was tucked into his chest as I looked up at him and smiled.