Interview 2 | AfamaBeker

AfamaBeker

Author Of 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀 - 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 & Can This Be Just You and Me ✔️

When did you first start writing? What's the story behind it?

I started writing when I first downloaded wattpad in 2019. I really like making stories, before I wrote a fanfiction, I wrote original stories. Maybe 3 or 4, but I lost interest doing that. Still I love writing, but I often have writers block. And when I first watched bnha, some writer of a izuocha story inspired me to be brave enough to make stories about them, and finally I have a 'finished' story.

What do you mainly focus on when writing a fanfiction?

Maybe romance but not too much. I mostly love to create bonds between characters and so they don't end up together right away.

Yes, that makes the relationships seem more real and not forced. The readers get attached to the characters and the relationship that way.

Next, how much books have you written and, if you could choose, which one is your favourite?

I have many books, but maybe around, at least, 3 drafts of mha fanfics and 4 already published, and I have maybe 20 original story ideas that's not finished. I'm not gonna finish it, cuz I lost motivation to do it.

For the fanfics I really love the concept idea of my 'astronomy girl' book in my drafts, of course. I already planned where this story is gonna go, but I don't have motivation to plan what do next.

In my original story, I have many ideas that's interesting to me, but 'Ukhti salah jatuh cinta' has a special place in my heart.

We look forward to your next works. Next question:

What are the most difficult scenes for you to write in your books and why?

Probably fight scenes, and explanations of things that I don't know. I would Google it everytime I'm confused about something that I don't understand.

Did you ever model a character after real life people you know and does it benefit your writing process?

I never done it, but in the future maybe, I wanna make a story about my class, but I don't know when I will have the motivation to do it.

If you could meet one of your characters, who would it be and what would you say to them?

In my fanfic, I'll say 'Ochako', cuz she's my favorite. But in real life, I wanna meet my male original characters in each of my original stories.

Was there any books that caught your eye in the awards and why?

I forgot the name but, the book has a pretty cover. Well I'm not reading it, but I'll check it out.

Lastly, is there any advice you can give new writers?

Do not give up on your ideas, I know it hurts sometimes to improve, but you must have faith for your stories. Cuz if you have it, I know everything you do is gonna come out good. So never give up to reach your dreams.

Yes, new writers and even experienced writers battle with confidence in their work. It's scary to put your work out there and as said, you should have faith in your work.

Better yet, write something you enjoy and readers will love it too. And if they don't like it, it's just not the right audience.

Thank you, AfamaBeker, for your time and participation. Happy writing!