Easter Part 2

Ross' POV

Everyone sat down at the table.

"I would just like to make a toast. I would like to thank you for being here with al of us this Easter. This could be our last Easter together, you never know. So, Thank you so much for being here. And lets eat!" Grandma said who was at the end of the table with Grandad.

"Would you like some peas Roe?" I asked my son.

"Yes pleeeaaase Daddy!" Romeo said and shoved his plate in my face. I scooped the peas on his plate and passed him his fork.

"Good boy." I said and ruffled his hair.

"Ross? How come you have a baby? You're not married. Don't you have to be married to have a baby?" Beauty asked me. Well shit. I've been trying to ignore this question all day.

"Beauty. Just eat your lunch." My Auntie said and Beauty nodded and ate her food. Well, that was awkward. Everyone was quiet and peaceful.

Amy got up and folded her napkin and placed it on the table and left the room.

"Thanks a lot guys." I said and walked off following her.

"You should've have fucked her Ross! She's a whore." I heard one of my family members say. I went off to find Amy.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked Amy once I had found her. She was sitting on the step outside.

"I-I'm fine." Amy said looking out to the backyard.

"Amelia. It's not your fault." I told her as I sat down next to her.

"Ross, it's fine. Everything is just going so fast. I would be mad to if Romeo bought home a pregnant girl." Amy said.

"Y-you're not-"

"No. I'm just saying, it's weird." Amy said and looked at me. It began to rain a bit. Just spitting. "Oh, I didn't tell you. Chrissie helped me get a new job. You know how she got the character of Flo on Pitch Perfect, well, she said that they need a costume designer." Amy smiled. She was absolutely adorable.

"That's amazing. Isn't it being filmed in interstate?" Ross asked me.

"Yeah. I'm going to be there for a month." Amy told me.

"So, what does that mean?" I asked her. She just shrugged.

"You're going to be busy recording and doing your tapings. It's only a month. I'm sure nothing could go wrong." Amy smiled. God, she is absolutely gorgeous. I kissed her head and pushed my hair back.

"W-will you be taking Romeo?" I asked her. It was like we were splitting up. Oh god no.

"Uhh, I suppose so. I mean, yeah, is that okay?" Amy asked.

"Of course. I'll just be so busy." I told her. "Who will you be staying with?" I asked her.

"Probably Chrissie. We'll be staying in a hotel or something." Amy told me. Okay good, so she's not sharing a room with any guys. That's good. All I have to do is control myself when I'm around women.

"Mommy! Daddy! Save me." Romeo says running outside.

"I'm going to get you." Rocky yells from behind us.

"NO!!!!" Romeo cries and jumps into my lay.

"I think it's time for your nap champ." I say picking him up and carrying him inside.

____________________________________________________________

To all my lovely readers,

I'm so sorry it's been ages since I've updated.

I'm so sorry my writing is getting worse, but I promise you, it's going to get dramatic very soon.

Love you all :)