Saturday

Lizzie woke up to find Marinette awake, making breakfast. Lizzie was wearing a black leather skirt and a purple T-shirt that said "WAKE ME UP LATER", she was wearing a pair of sunglasses on her head. Her hair was tied into a brown messy bun, no purple streak in her hair. 

'What are you making?' Lizzie asked while yawning. 

'Some simple pancakes,' Marinette said as she whisked the dough. (I literally don't know how to cook, so I pretend I know) Marinette was wearing short blue jeans and a red and white striped shirt that puffed out a bit. She was wearing a white apron over her outfit and her hair was tied into 2 buns. (Kinda like when she was Multimouse)

'That sounds delicious, didn't Damian say 2 of his friends were coming today?' Lizzie asked Marinette as she took a seat near Marinette. 

'Yeah, Jon and Marcus, I think,' Marinette said as she put the first bowl of dough down and started to mix the second bowl. 

'Yeah, need help?' Lizzie said as she wore a black apron and put the dough into a frying pan and started to cook it. 

'You didn't even get my permission yet,' Marinette said as she put the bowl down to help Lizzie. 

'Don't need it, it was a rhetorical question,' Lizzie said, her hand moving to the whisk as she took the bowl and started mixing as another pair of hands reached the cupboard above her to pull out a whisk. Chloe took the third bowl and started mixing. Chloe was wearing a yellow apron that covered her yellow crop top and some black jeans. She was also wearing her signature white sunglasses and her hair was tied into a low ponytail. 

'You're welcome,' Chloe said as she moved her arm around and around. 

'Like I said, there's no need for your help,' Marinette said. 

'Like I would believe you, you would hide the feelings of despair of being the...,' Chloe looked around and whispered, 'Guardian of the Miraculous plus Lila was doing her lying at the time,' Chloe stared at Marinette, willing her to give an answer. 

'Well no one would listen to me until that day,' Marinette said as she flipped the pancake. 

'Are the 3 of you trying to steal my job?' a voice asked from behind as they turned to see Alfred. 

'No, it's just that we feel like we're in debt to you and the others as we're staying here and not paying, so cooking is the least we can do,' Marinette said with a smile, kind and bright, just like her personality. 

'It's fine, but just for weekends because the 3 of you would be starting Gotham Academy and I won't want your uniforms to be dirty,' Alfred said. 

'Yes sir!' Lizzie saluted for the 3 of them which caused a laughter that echoed in the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, most of the Wayne family had things to do and left, leaving only Damian, the 3 girls and Alfred. 

'Hey Damian,' a voice came from the hall as Marinette, Lizzie and Chloe turned to see two boys standing next to Damian. 

'Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie,' Damian pointed to the 3 of them, 'This is Jon and Marcus,' Damian pointed to the two boys next to him, Jon nodded when he heard his name while Marcus gave a half-wave. 

Jon had short black hair and light blue eyes that were so deep that you can fall into it. He was wearing a black button upped shirt tucked into his dark blue jeans. 

Beside him was Marcus. His side-swept short oak-brown hair brought out his hazel green eyes. His hands were tucked in the front pockets of his black jeans. He was wearing a white T-shirt with a U-neck cut, a rim of black around his neck, a small planet graphic art on the right side.