Ep 72

Why does wattpad shows you wrong word count? Like bro, Google docs told me its 15k but wattpad be like no, only 8k.

<Nazneen's scenes that I added in the previous episodes are done....There's no point of adding scenes in the whole 70 episodes when she has no role. She'll be playing now and later so that's when her scene comes.)

—-----------------

"I don't know the truth, she never told me but as far as I can see, it's pretty much a case of domestic violence but I am not in any authority to help her since she refused." Ayaan came out of the car while talking to Ahil who turned the car off and followed him. They were talking about a hospital case.

"Hmm I see. You're right. We can't do anything at this point." Ahil forwarded the keys to Ayaan since it was Ayaan's car that he was driving and went to the main gate. They were outside Ayaan's house. Ayaan rang the doorbell.

"Who?"

"Ayaan." Hoor opened the door and said salam with a small smile that soon left since Ayaan wasn't alone. She said salam again but glaring at the person. Why can't this man stay at his own house?

Ayaan glanced at the car parked in the garage and was not pleased but moved inside and Ahil went along with him.

Ayaan was holding the car keys in his right hand with his white coat on the same arm. He entered the lounge to see the guests sitting there. He would have just ignored and left if it wasn't for his daughters sitting in the lounge and talking to the guests. Meerub and Momal saw him and ran to him, who bent down and kissed both. Momal forwarded her hand to Ahil who shook it. Meerub nodded in no when Ahil forwarded his hand to her. He already knew she would do that but still decided to go ahead. It was fun teasing this little one too.

"Meeru, Momi. Ap dono kamre me jao. Main abhi araha hun. Phir hum mil ke kuch karenge, okay?" Momal nodded and went excitedly to Ayaan's room upstairs while holding Meerub's hand.

(..You both go to the room. I am coming. Then we'll do something together, okay?)

Ayaan turned his eyes to the guests in the lounge. Ahil was just looking to and fro. He was just thinking of going ahead and meeting them but then, he was trying to understand Ayaan's behaviour too.

"Meri betiyon se aap ka pura khandan door rahe to acha rahega... aur main ye baat sirf ek bar keh raha hun, dusri bar shyd itni tameez ka muzahira na kr skun."

(It would be better if your whole family stays away from my daughters...and I am only saying this once, second time I may not be able to be this respectful.)

Ayaan said in a serious voice and was out of the lounge while Ahil stared at where he left and then turned his head to the guests. Must be Ayaan's personal issue. He was the son in law here, he had to be respectful. Ahil went towards them and said salam. He didn't know them, they didn't know him but Hoor, who had just entered the lounge, realised that some introductions were necessary. She frowned seeing Ahil interacting with them . She took a deep breath and went towards them. She stood beside Ahil as he held the man's hand.

"Umm...ye dr ahil hain, mery husband."

(...this is dr Ahil, my husband.)

'Huh. husband na ho to. Ajeeb'

(huh...husband...weird.)

" Aur ye meri tayi hain, aur ye tayi ki beti...aur ye...taya abbu ke betay...." Hoor gave a fake smile as she turned her face to Ahil.

(And this is my uncle's wife, and her daughter...and this...my uncle's son...)

<uncle = father's elder brother here>