Ch 54: Perfect Flower

A/N: ahhh I hope at least half of you cried last chapter.

I live to make you cry with my words.

Nah I'm just fuckin with you.

I don't write for you. I write for me.

Its great really I'm just all like 'hmm my readers may not like this...oh well! I like it so HA!'

oh and a few of you expressed that you thought Aldric was a bit stereotypical gay afar reading Callas reasons. I assure he does not know how to paint nails because he wants to. I don't do stereotypes people, y'all should know that I have a reason for everything by now ;)

Ready for some Kaden POV and some pissed of vampire hoes?

And maybe a special surprise.

~~

Kaden POV:

"WHAT?!"

I stared at Angelica as she dropped her wedding magazine, "I said I need you out of the house by dusk tomorrow."

She stared at me in shock, "but we're going to be married."

"no. We are not. You are my childhood friend Angelica nothing more and its best you go after this, having you around would only make things weird."

And damage my relationship with Calla.

She blinked rapidly, "childhood friend?! you have never kicked me out of your home before! how can you call us friends after everything! We were each others first time!"

I noticed Callas slight flinch from the corner of my eye as she lay sprawled across the couch -looking beautiful as always in a short blue baby doll- long forgotten by Angelica. Yet the blonde did not look all that surprised.

"I am aware of that Angelica, but that was long ago."

She grit her teeth, "but it wasn't the only time! I'm the only woman in your life you have wanted more than once."

She was actually the only one so convenient.

Callas the only one I have ever wanted more than once. I did my best to act like a gentleman for Angelica when we were...together because I knew she was more into the whole thing than me and she had this illusion of how I would be with her.

When it comes to Calla I act like a gentleman but I want to fuck her like an animal.

And I do.

Always will. Because I know she loves it. She loves it when I'm mean to her in bed.

And I never saw the point in restraining myself with her when it makes us both so god damned hot for one another. I would be gentle with her if she truly wanted me to. But there was just something about the roughness of it all that really gets her going.

The little masochist.

"It was a mistake doing any of that with you."

She gaped at me, turning the whole thing into something about sex, "A mistake?! who could possibly pleasure you like I can?!"

Calla. She's much better at it actually. Tiny and soft with a surprising amount of stamina and a very adventurous spirit. A natural instinct to be sweetly submissive in sexual situations and a willingness to try pretty much anything and everything.

The woman was a seductive masterpiece that would screw your brains out and then proceed to debate with you as she cuddled up to you and traced patterns on your skin.