12- Modelo officiel

Chapter 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I don't have anything to say right now:/ I'm still looking for a perfect song for this chapter and I'm not sure for the media yet:P Chapter 13 will be posted tomorrow and get reading!:P 
Warning: PG 15!! At least the last part, actually the next chapters will be more PG type:P

The modeling agency said that both of us were a natural in modeling and I was so happy about it because I've been getting compliments instantly and I haven't even really done any professional modeling yet. 

"Are you guys sure that you're alright by yourselves?" Mom said concerned as she stood by the patio, waiting for us to go. I dumped my duffel bag inside the trunk and slammed it closed. 

"Yes Marissa," Tristan assured my mom and slid his aviator glasses down his view. He smirked at me and I frowned at him. God I really hope I can read his mind or see his eyes to muster his expression. 

"Well you kids have fun, I'll let Steven know and he'll be so proud of you," She hugged me one last time and let me go when Tristan started the Mercedez Benz AMG, which was my 16th birthday present from my mommy. "Oh, and don't have too much fun with the male models alright," Mom warned me and I looked at her weird. I'm starting to think that my mom thinks I'm a slut, and by the way I'm not like her, she had me when she was 17. 

"Okay..." I popped the door open and slid inside the car.  

"Wow, does Marissa know that I'm that male model?" Tristan teased and I slapped his forearm. What a stupid idiot.

"Shut up!" He can be so irritating sometimes, well most of the time and I'm starting to get the hang of it. "That's weird! You might be forgetting that you're my step brother remember?" 

"Were supposed to be best friends remember?" He said for a come back. Right... My genius mom helped both of us get this job by not telling them that were related.

"Whatever dumb ass!" I muttered under my breath and looked out the window. 

"I ain't a dumbass baby," He stated, defending himself. Psh! Uh yeah you are!  I kept my mouth shut and didn't say anything back.

After a few minutes, "So... No parents..." He trailed off and my head snapped to look at him. 

"Excuse me?" My brows shot up sky high and I know what he's thinking about. 

"No parents around... Just us for tonight," Tristan grinned deeply at me and I masked on a horrified expression. HELL NO! 

"Uh no! Fuck you!" I scooted farther on my seat, away from him because he's kinda scaring me. Freaking creeper who doesn't know manners.

"See! You're telling me that you will fuck me," He held my words against me. What an asshole! I rolled my eyes dramatically and crossed my legs together.

"It's an expression, thank you very much," I can't win an argument with this dude so I better just shut up. 

"You're too cute Audrey," What the hell? Cute? What, I'm a puppy now? I frowned at him and he just chuckled. I feel like jumping out the window just to get away from him.

"I'm not!" I whined. I am cute but I don't want him complementing me, it sounds to sincere coming from him. Ugh!

"Yeah you are! I will do things to you that you will never forget..." I'm feeling hella awkward now because Tristan is just saying sexual things that is making me uncomfortable. 

"Can you stop!? You're making me feel awkward," It is already awkward. 

"Oh I am? Well you might just give in if I push you harder," He smirked at me and I wanted to slap him. I pulled my hood over my head, groaning and just curled up into a ball. I don't want to talk to him. This will be a long drive...