[4]: Chick Flicks...Fantasy vs Reality

**Picture of Ayla**

"Okay so he was tickling you, what made him stop?" Lois asks me. She was sat with her knees to her chin, resting her hands under her face which held the biggest smile.

"I don't know what made him stop but he did. He had the cutest shy smile on his face" I reply, replaying the moment over in my head.

"So what stopped him kissing you?" Ayla asks leaning towards me as did the other two.

"Bloody Fin." I groan, throwing my head back onto the pillows.

"What?"

"My stupid brother walked past my room shouting something about using protection and it was like he'd zapped Ash. He literally moved off me before I could blink making a joke about me always being ticklish."

"Your brother is so dense." Ayla snaps, scrunching her face up and throwing her hands in the air. "Didn't he realise you were in the middle of a freakin moment?"

"He's a boy Ay, I doubt he realised." Georgia chuckles. "Plus I don't think he'd want to see he sister getting jiggy with her best friend on her bedroom floor."

"He's Fin though, he has more common sense than normal boys and he's usually sweet with situations like these." Ayla replies, a slight blush staining her cheeks.

"He's usually sweet?" I say repeating her words, my eyebrow raised up in question.

"Oh you know what I mean" she rushes out, waving her hand at me to get me to shut up.

I glance at the other two who were grinning endlessly at Ayla. "Do you fancy my brother?" I ask teasing her.

"What? No. Where did you get that idea from?" She throws back at me shaking her head repeatedly.

"I was just asking; don't get your knickers in a bunch." I laugh nudging her gently. I'd have to keep my eyes on those two, as weird as it would be my best friend and my brother; they'd be cute together.

"Anywayyyyy," Lois says bringing our attention to her. "I told you Ash liked you," she grins at me from the other sofa.

"Shut up as if, we were caught up in the moment; I'm just his best friend."

"Lyd, why does it have to be in the moment? Why couldn't it have been more?" Georgia answers, looking over at me. "Maybe he does like you and he's just as scared as you are about it turning into more than just friendship." The other girls nod in agreement. This made the butterflies stir in my stomach, what if they were telling the truth? Was this the beginning of more?

Catching each of their eyes in turn, I spill what else Ash had said before we left. "Well he did call me gorgeous as well earlier when he caught me getting changed."

"WHATTT?" All three of them squeal, Lois and Georgia jumping up and squishing onto the same sofa as me and Ayla.

"How could you leave this major detail out of the story?" Georgia shouts, grinning like the Cheshire cat at me.

"I'm telling you about it now aren't I." I laugh.

"So he caught you getting changed? Where?" Ayla asks with a huge grin on her face.

"After my shower-"

"Please tell me you were naked?" Lois asks interrupting me.

"No, hang on." I reply smiling, "It was after my shower, I'd stupidly gone into my bathroom without my clothes which meant I had to go back into my room to get changed. He popped into the loo as I quickly put my underwear on...that's when he walked back in."