Let's go

Recap...

I sigh and nod. I leave not long after and am driven home.

Kiera:

I wake up slightly feeling pressure somewhere near my stomach. I feel so tired and groggy. I try to move but can't. Someone says something but I can't make out what. I start to feel even more tired if that's possible and fall asleep not long after.

Fast forward 12 hours

I wake up not in the hospital room but somewhere dark. I'm able to move my arms and legs freely now so I go to stand but end up collapsing. Pain sears through my body and I cry out. I look around and see I'm in a concrete cell. The room is entirely white, the door has a small barred window, and the only piece of furniture in the room is a metal table that I was just on.

I look down at my body and I still have a hospital gown on. My wounds are still covered at least and it looks like I didn't tear my stitches. As I was inspecting my body the door swings open and I man steps in. "Put her back on the table and make sure she stays there," he says and three men come in. They go to grab me and I try to fight back but the pain is to great.

I'm loaded back onto the table and this time I'm restrained. I fight against them but they don't budge. "You're not going to get out," the man says coming closer. The door shuts as the others leave and I glare at him. He scoffs "I mean you're welcome to try, but I'd save your energy if I were you," he says. I remember what I was told earlier. "Why am I here?" I ask. "All in due time sweetheart," he says moving a stray piece of hair out of my face. He goes to leave but I stop him saying "Was any of it true?" I ask. He smirks and says "If you're asking if you're really pregnant then yes, you are pregnant. We were surprised when we did the tests but you are and now you can't protect it. Remember that"

He left shutting the door with a click. I listen to the sound of him walking away and feel a tear going down my cheek. How could I not notice I wasn't in a real hospital?

Adonis:

"Have you found any place she could be at yet?" I ask Nico. I'm getting impatient. It's now been 3 days without Kiera. My team should've found her yet. She should be safe. With me. At home. Not being stuck who knows where. Having who knows what happening to her. "They did find a few places, I brought the most likely places she could be from what we've found," he says. "Show me the list," I demand. He hands it over and I read it. 

"Morence hospital, Medstar hospital, Global health hospital, and Clarence hospital"

"Which one is the most likely?" I ask. "They're all very similar places, my guess would be Clarence hospital. It's very old it opened in 1901 and shut down in 1953. It hasn't had any maintenance done on it since 1956. It does still have a very good structure though, it's solid concrete. It'd be a perfect place to put a base in if someone wanted to hide," Nico says. "Ok, we'll raid them tomorrow night. I want everyone to get a good night's sleep, eat a healthy breakfast, and then prepare all day tomorrow. If anyone can't handle that then make sure they stay here and help with the techs," I tell him. "I'll do that," he replies and leaves right away. I do too. I can't afford to be too tired I can't think straight tomorrow.

If they are there it will be a massive fight. I just hope we're not too late. I know I got that photo but they could've done anything to her after taking that photo. I let sleep consume me and hope for a good outcome. 

Next day

"I want group B loading the vans with materials. Two vans with medical supplies, 3 with extra weapons and ammunition, and 1 with bombs, the rest will carry people. I want group A to prepare yourselves, suit up, get your weapons ready, pack extra ammunition, eat if you need to, talk to your loved ones, just do what you need to do, and then get in a van," I finish giving orders and walk away with Nico. "Is everything ready?" I ask him. "Almost, the techs are already surveilling the area looking for anything suspicious. The snipers we sent out have all found good positions and have reported back recently that they haven't seen anyone yet. Once the vans are all packed we will be ready to leave," he informs me. I nod and enter a van. While waiting I double-check all my weapons. I also put more ammunition on me.

The rest of my soldiers enter the van I'm in as well as the other 29 and then we leave. We split up and each takes multiple detours before we park at different spots scattered around. It worked out great that Clarence hospital is partly surrounded by a forest. I connect my earpiece before stepping out of my vehicle and ask "Does everyone hear me?" I hear a multitude of yesses. "Good, I want section C heading straight for the hospital and putting bombs around the hospital. Don't blow up any yet, just prepare them. Section A will go across the East side and section B will go across the West side of the forest, stay in the forest and wait for my command to enter. Section D will grab medical supply bags and set them up around the area to treat wounds if need be. Section E will grab extra weapons and ammunition and set up around the area to distribute them if necessary," I order and once I hear yes boss multiple times I head out with Nico towards the front of the entrance. We have to walk a half mile to get there so we walk fast.