Chapter 21:

Brandon

"Really Brandon? I'ma beat you and Jayceon's ass." Mama Jaz said after I told her everything.

"Mama Jaz it's not my fault. Me and Kar been together for years even have kids together like did he not expect that I'd want to marry her one day? Shit, he should want that."

"I think it's more so marriage makes everything more real to him then it already is. He was never okay with Karma popping up pregnant either times because it meant she was having sex and which he didn't like either, what father would? He loves the girls tho so he deals. He loves Karma too so even if he doesn't accept it right away, he will. He always does."

I nodded because all she was saying was true.

"Well thanks for doing all of this for me so last minute." I said hugging her.

"You're welcome. Karma's gonna love it."

"I hope so."

*

Karma

"Where are we?" I ask Brandon as we pull up into a gated community after watching him put the code in.

Mom had me working at the shop all day and I am dead tired, my feet hurt, and I just wanna lay up with my babies.

"Who lives here?" I ask looking around at the houses we passed.

"Brandon stop fuckin ignoring me!" I snap becoming annoyed.

"Calm yo ass down Karmen." He said pulling into the driveway of one of the houses.

"Who's house is this and why do you have a code to the gate?" I ask.

"Just come on." He said turning the car off.

I didn't move, I don't know where the fuck we are so I wasn't too comfortable right now.

"Just trust me." He said opening the door holding his hand out towards me.

"Don't be weird Brandon." I said as he helped me out the car.

"So you know how you've been wanting us to get a new house since you were pregnant with Bryna?"

"Yesssss." I said looking at him like he was crazy. "Wait..." I said watching him unlock the front door.

"We're here to look at this house?" I ask following him inside looking around.

I was loving what I was seeing so far. As soon as we walked in there was a huge curved staircase. To the left where both the living and dining room. Plus it was already decorated. Whoever's house this was did good. I thought walking into the kitchen which was on the left. I gasped it was huge.

"What if I told you I already bought it?" He asks making my head snap around towards where he stood in the kitchen entry watching me.

"You're lying."

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"You're lying."

He chuckled. "Bae stop saying that."

I yelled jumping onto him grabbing his face kissing him.

"You didn't even see the rest of the house." He said between kisses.

"I don't care. I love it so far so I know I'll love the rest. Plus you wouldn't pick something I wouldn't like. Who decorated tho?" I ask speaking fast.

"I did, you like it?"

"Now, why don't I believe you?" I ask still looking around. It's so perfect.