Chapter 21

"Finally back at work!" I sighed and relaxed in my chair.
I got to drawing. I drew a bunch of designs. I felt so inspired. 
RING RING
"Hey, Katsu," I said into my phone.
"Hey Blueberry. How are you feeling?"
"Katsu. I told you I'm fine. Promise."
"Fine." He chuckled.
"You want to go to a party?"
"Sure! What kind?"
"It's this gala thing where all the mafia groups come and they make alliances or whatever. They have one big one everyone year. I want you to come with me."
"Oh......"
"Don't be scared. I'm well respected and I'll be with you the whole fucking time. No one will dare even look at you the wrong way."
"Ok. Will it be fun?"
"With you there, yes." I giggled.
"I'm going to drop off a dress and you might find it when you get home from work. I'll pick you up at 7:30. Got it, Beautiful?"
"Yes, Daddy." I slyly whispered.
"Fuck~" I heard him groan. 
"You fucking brat. I'll deal with you later."
"We'll see, Daddy."
"Fuck! Are you alone?"
"Uhh..." I looked around.
"Yep."
"Fuck." I heard noises from his side and a buckle opening.
I gulped.
"Ka-Katsu?"
"What?"
"What.....what are you doing?"
"What? Fuck. You caused a little problem. And since I can't get to you right now. You're going to help me out."
"What should I do?"
"Talk dirty to me. Tease me. Play with yourself. Moan for me."
"O-Ok...." I never did phone sex.

I quickly pulled up my skirt to my waist. 
"Ready?"
"Mhm." I nodded.
"Fuck. Just be normal ok? It's just us. No one else. Just talk to me."
"O-ok, Daddy."
"Fuck. Just like that. Touch yourself. Put your fingers in that tight pussy hole for me." I pushed my 2 fingers inside my hole making me let out a gasp.
"Fuck~ Good girl." I moaned when he praised me, moving my fingers harder and faster.
I can hear him groaning and moaning. 
"Daddy~ I-I'm-"
"Shh! Not yet," he muttered.
"Fuck! I'm going to fucking ruin your pussy again when we get back home. Fuck~ Or I might even fuck you in the car. You'd like that right?"
"Daddy~" I moaned out loud happy that Bella didn't come to work today. 
"Fuck~ Cum." I immediately came moaning out loud while moving my fingers to help me through my high.
I slumped down in my seat panting dropping the hand that was holding my phone.
"Blueberry? Baby? Blue? Where are you?"
I brought my phone back to my ear.
"Sorry. I was resting." I mumbled tiredly.
"Fuck. It's fine. Are you ok? Want me to come?"
"No, it's ok. I'm fine." I mumbled while fixing my skirt and cleaning my fingers.
"Ms. Marinette?" Someone knocked.
"Well, sounds like you have to go. I'll see you at 7:30. Lo-........Bye, beautiful."
"Bye, Katsu." 

Katsuki's POV:
"Fuck.....I almost said I love you." I sighed and cleaned myself up. 
I do love her. I always loved her. But does she still love me?

I got up and got on my bike to go shopping. 
I got to this nice fancy expensive store that sells amazing dresses and suits for parties. 
"Hello....ummm how may-may I help you?"
"I need a dress for my girlfriend," I muttered while looking around.
"Oh of course! Cassandra!"
"Yes, Ma'am."
A younger girl came. She looked around my age. She was tall and had black long hair. She had a black blouse with a white shirt underneath a black shirt and tights. 

"Help this young man find a dress

"Help this young man find a dress."
"Yes, Ma'am."

"So what are you looking for?" She asked while twirling a strand of her hair. 
"I need a dress for a gala.....for my GIRLFRIEND," I said the last part with a glare so she would know I was taken. 
She pouted but then started walking towards the dresses.
"Are you two matching?"
"Yes. Red."
"Alright." She started looking through the red dresses with me trailing behind her looking at the dresses as well.
"It needs to be amazing. She's a fashion designer. I don't want an amazing person like her wearing something not worth being worn by her."
"Of course."

She picked out a few dresses and in the end, I chose the one I thought would look amazing with my Blueberry.
I bought some accessories as well and got everything wrapped in nice bags and boxes.

"You know? This dress would look amazing on me?" The girl came and twirled her finger on my chest making me move back in disgust.
"I thought I fucking told you I have a fucking girlfriend. And I don't fucking need you!"
"But-" I turned towards her and gripped her throat tightly.
"If you fucking talk or touch me ever again, I'll fucking kill you!"
"Y-Yes s-sir!" I dropped her and she fell to the ground. 
"Fuck....my girl can handle it better than you," I smirked at her panting crying self on the floor.

I got to her place and went up to her penthouse. 
I went to her room and left the gifts on her bed. 
I found some of her clothes on the floor, so I picked them up and put them where they belong.
I went downstairs and saw the kitchen filled with dishes.
I sighed and lifted my sleeves.