S3, E15

If you didn't see on my profile, this book will "finish" after I finish 4th season. It's not that I fell out from the anime, it's just that I've been worn out. Day and night writing for this book. I'm grateful for all the love and support for this book. It not the "end" for this book. I will hopefully come back to this book in the future and write again, but for now, it will end once I finish up the next season.

I know everyone wanted to see up to the current season of the anime, but unfortunately this book has worn me out a bit. This book will be "semi-discontinued," not fully discontinued since I do plan to come back. So, sorry again and please read my other books if you'd like while waiting for the other seasons chapters to come out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Four Days Later"

Bakugo put out his hand as the other hand went in front of it, slightly closed, before activating his quirk, "A new move..." His explosion went in a straight line, destroying the thick concrete slab, "AP Shot!"

"AP Shot (Armor Piercing Shot)"

He grinned and let out a laugh, satisfied with his new move, "I did it!"

Though, a piece of the concrete slab broke off, falling towards the unaware retired hero.

"Hey, look out!"

"Idio—" Aizawa said, about to use his scarf.

Suddenly, a familiar person jumped up.

'I got the idea for Full Cowling from Gran Torino, Kacchan and (Y/n)-chan! The essence of that is quick, small movements and precise maneuvering! In order to keep that alive, I need the least amount of equipment with the maximum possible effect!' Midoriya gripped his fist, 'Arm supporting braces and iron soles that can act as cleats or armor!' He brought his foot back, before kicking the concrete piece, "Smash...!"

All Might smiled as the explosive blond's eyes were wide, watching the teen land.

'This is my new costume that I made with Hatsume, Costume Gamma!' He thought, before walking over to the retired hero, "Are you all right, All Might?!"

The said male nodded, "Yeah!"

"Oh?" The homeless-looking teacher said.

(Y/n) on the other hand had sparkles around her, before running up to the teen, "Izu-chan!!" She tackled him into a hug, making him blush brightly, "You were so cool! Ah! I feel like a proud mom! I saw how you kinda landed like me!" She then was surrounding him from all angles, poking him, "You surely gained more muscle! Lemme see! Lemme see!" She grinned as the male blew a fuse, "Oops, killed him again."

"What was that, Midoriya?" A voice said, making the said male snap out the blushing mess he was in and turned to the male, which was Kaminari, "You just waltzed in there and showed some amazing destructive power!" He grinned.

"I thought you were a puncher." Kirishima stated.

"Kaminari, Kirishima." The green haired male said, standing, "The destructive power was thanks to the soles Hatsume suggested for me. I learned how to use my body from Iida and changed my fighting style. I've only figured out what direction I want to go in, but it's still just a stopgap, and I don't have anything I can call an ultimate move yet..."