𝒄𝒉. 𝟔 。゚゚・

Aurelia was pacing back and forth in the locker room nervously

Aurelia was pacing back and forth in the locker room nervously. Marquinhos had told her to stay put and he'd left almost immediately after. That was never a good sign. She hoped he didn't bring Galtier to yell at her for trying to do a handstand between the door and wall.

"You're in bi—g trouble," Timothee grinned at a stressed out Aurelia. He'd been the one to dare her to do it and almost watched her manage it but then Marquinhos had walked in.

"Shut up," she grumbled and he remained unfazed.

"You're going to be subbed off," he kept joking and Aurelia put her head in her hands and gave a muffled scream.

"Geez," Achraf laughed, He'd managed to secretly catch the whole thing on his phone for blackmail in case Aurelia had anything on him, "I've never seen you this stressed before,"

"Well, a lot has happened this past week," Aurelia huffed, remembering all the posts she was tagged in on her Instagram the past couple days, "too much!"

"No kidding," Carlos said scrolling on his phone, "the football paparazzi are ten times more interested in you than before,"

"Aurelia?" Marquinhos called out from the other room as he poked his head in, "come here,"

"No," she said stiffly. Marquinhos rubbed his temple and walked in to grab her. "Why? What do you want? Who's there? If its Galtier, I'm jumping out the window!"

"There is no window here," Marquinhos said patiently, "and it's not Galtier, it's some else."

"Who?" Gianluigi butted in and went to peak out the door, "do we know them—oh,"

"'Oh', what?" Presnel mocked and walked over to see what he was looking at, "oh,"

"Who the fu—," Vitinha started before he stopped and looked past the door, "...what the fuck?"

"Oh my—alright fine! You guys, come here!" Marquinhos burst in frustration, pointing at the other people in the room. Aurelia looked passed him.

"Oh my god," Aurelia breathed as she looked at her parents for the first time in years.

"Amor," Antonela choked out.

Leo swallowed hard seeing his daughter just feet in front of him. His eyes were starting to get blurry and it wouldn't be long before he lost all sense of composure. Aurelia bit her lip to avoid bursting into tears but couldn't help sniffle. Antonela was the same, her hands covering her mouth and already tearing up.

Kylian looked at Aurelia in worry and grabbed her arm. He was not a stranger to comforting her but it was known that Aurelia didn't cry in public very often. This was proven with the way Timothee stared at her strangely. For all the months Timothee had known her, she'd never actually...cried in front of him. Not even when her favorite team had suffered losses; she'd only been sulky and depressing. But he'd never seen actual tears streaming down her face. When they won the World Cup in 2018, she hadn't cried; she'd screamed so much she couldn't speak for a whole week. So seeing her cry made him very uncomfortable as he looked at the vulnerable look on her face.