Tao'er (short chap)

Over at the Dragon Palace, the emperor lay on the bed while some physicians applied some ointment on his bottom to soothe the bruises he got from the beating. The physicians and the palace people were amazed to hear that the Grand Emperor beat the emperor. Of course, they knew that the Grand Emperor had always beaten the emperor when he was a crown prince but it was unheard of for an emperor to get hit by his parents, and for it to be this bad was even more surprising.

"Dawddy pear wit it otay?" Tao'er consoled as he saw his father wince when the physicians applied the ointment.

"Aww does baby feel bad for daddy?" The emperor asked in a mushy voice as he felt touched seeing his son caring for him like this.

"Yes, a wittle, but Dawddy really hurt mommy so nawt tat mush?" Tao'er responded, looking at his daddy with a guilty look on his face. His daddy kind of deserved it, to be honest.

"Wow son," The emperor couldn't help but say with a sigh, and here he was touched by this son of his.

"I'm Hungwy!" Tao'er said as he tried to avoid having this conversation with his daddy.

"It's true you haven't eaten dinner, yet. Do you want to go back and eat with mommy?" The emperor asked as he stroked the head of his son.

"Yes, I hawven't been with mommy swince the banqwet," Tao'er said. Even though he liked his daddy a lot, he still loved his mommy more.

"Sure, I'll have Eunuch Gao bring you over right now." The emperor said as he beckoned Enuch Gao to come over.

"Bye Dawddy!" Tao'er said as he pecked the emperor on the face.

"Bye baby," The emperor responded as he kissed Tao'er's small chubby cheeks. His mother barely left him dirty and would always wipe and cleaned him. His mother would only use only the best of the best when it came to products that would go on his baby's skin. So Tao'er had smooth and silky white skin, while he smelled like peaches and vanilla. The scent was comforting that once you start smelling it that you just wish to leave your nose on the crook of his neck. Seeing that it was almost dark he finally let Tao'er after one last kiss.

When Tao'er got home, he immediately went to the dining hall where he saw his mother and siblings sitting.  His mother had already prepared a bowl for him as if he knew that he would come. Tao'er wasted no time and made it to the table where he sat and started to eat his dinner. The room had been harmonious and quiet until the crown prince decided to ask a question.

"Mother, are you planning on getting back with father?" The crown prince asked as he shocked a piece of meat into his mouth.

"No baby why do you ask?" The empress answered after almost choking on his food.

"You seem to get along more than you did before. You seem more relaxed and less prudent around him. So all in all you're getting more comfortable around him." The Crown Prince explained as he put his chopsticks down and looked back up at the empress.

"That's not what it is baby I just feel like it's very unfair." The empress responded.

"How?" The Crown Prince asked.

"I grew up as a very happy child with a father and two mothers. I grew up knowing best that I knew I needed all my parents to be there for me. So I don't want to take away your chance of having a great bond with your father just because I have ill feelings toward him. So I just wanted you guys to have a chance to tell him that you don't want him as your father instead of me automatically choosing for you." The Empress explained as she rubbed her son's head.

"So you're not getting together?" The Crown Prince asked as he breathed a breath of relief.

Hellorrrrrrr, so my lovelies I have horrible news. So when I started writing BL my dad was not here but now he came back from Canada and he's staying in the U.S. for good now. So that means my schedule will have many interruptions now, as my dad is not the biggest BL fan and I don't want him to make me delete the stories.