Chapter 24

slightly mature content

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Wanna stay for the night?" Harry asked me as we both entered his bedroom.

"I don't have any clothes here-"

"You can borrow some of mine." He cut me off.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled at him. He handed me some boxers and a shirt and I hurried to the bathroom, getting changed.

I took off my shirt and jeans and looked into the mirror just above the sink. I decided to wash my face, hoping that I would look a little bit more awake.

"Hey Brittany do you wanna watch a mov-"The door opened and Harry stepped in, causing me to shriek.

"I- um... I'm so sorry." He stuttered, staring at me. My hands flew almost immediately to my chest, trying to cover myself up.

A smirk found its way on his face and he looked at me. "Why did you come in?" I asked him, my face flushing red.

"I thought you were already done changing." He defended himself as he stepped closer to me. "You don't have to cover yourself up," His hand reached mine and he pulled them away, "You look beautiful." His eyes travelled down my body and he bit down on his lower lip.

My face flushed even redder and I looked down at my hands, picking on the skin on my finger. I felt Harry's finer lifting up my chin, causing me to make eye contact with him. His left arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I saw his eyes flickering down to my lips and he licked his own before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine.

My hands rested on his chest as I kissed back, opening my mouth immediately to let him slip his tongue in my mouth.

"Jump." I did as he said and my legs wrapped around his waist, his hands holding my thighs. He moved out of the bathroom and walked over to his bed and laying me down, never breaking the kiss as he hovered over me.

"God you're so perfect." He whispered as his lisp moved down to my neck, leaving wet kisses all the way down to my collar bone. My hands found the way to his back. He disconnected his lips from my skin and looked at me, our noses almost touching.

"You have no idea how much you mean to." His voice was deep and low. My stomach was flipping and I bit back a smile. Harry's hand ran up and down my side and his other one kept him prepping himself up, keeping his weight off me.

"You mean a lot to me, too." I whispered.

His lips soon attached to mine again, the kiss was lustful and slow. Once again his lips removed themselves from mine and plastered kissed down my neck. He looked up at me and hesitantly placed wet kissed down my chest, between my breasts.

I felt my skin getting Goosebumps at his touch and I was extremely relieved that I was lying or else I would've probably fallen on the floor, my knees are like pudding.

My hands found their way to the hem of Harry's shirt and I tugged on it. He seemed to get the hint and sat up, pulling it over his head. I bit my lip as he did so, watching him intensely. His body is covered with tattoos and very muscular. His shoulders are broad and his V-line is visible, too.

He threw the shirt on the floor and leaned down again, pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

"I love your tattoos." I mumbled quietly, tracing my fingers along the butterfly on his stomach. He grinned at me, pushing a strand of hair behind my hair with one hand.

Not really being able to control myself, I ran my hands up and down Harry's naked chest, feeling his hot skin beneath my hands and feeling him staring at me.

His mouth moved beneath my ear, leaving a wet kiss. As he left a few more wet kisses down my neck he stopped and started sucking at a specific spot. My eyes fluttered close and my nails dug slightly into Harry's back as a moan left my mouth. When he pulled away I knew that there was most likely a hickey now.

He left a few more kisses down my collar bone and my breast. My heartbeat quickened as he got to my stomach and I felt myself getting nervous, my hands beginning to sweat. Never has anyone touched me like Harry.

I opened my eyes and looked down at Harry whose mouth was just above my panties now. He left a few kisses above the waistline and then went back up to my lips, kissing them passionately.

After what felt like minutes he pulled away, resting his forehead against mine, both of us breathing hard.

"I'm not going to do anything. I want you to be 100 percent sure about this." He kissed my nose and lay down next to me. The bulge in his boxers was visible and it was huge.

I'm glad and disappointed at the same time that he stopped. I don't know if I'm ready yet for this but I know that if he didn't stop it himself, I wouldn't have stopped him either. The adrenaline that was rushing through my veins seconds ago got less and I looked over at Harry who was already grinning at me.

"You're so amazing." I whispered as I rested my head on his chest, looking up at him.

My hand was on his chest, too, and I was tracing the lines of his bird tattoo on his right collar. His right arm was wrapped around me and traced up and down my back, sending shivers down my spine.

"I'm so glad you're mine." He pressed a kiss on my forehead, holding me closer as if he's scared he might lose me if he doesn't.

"Have you finished the song yet?"

"No," a sigh left his mouth. "I only need a few more lines but I couldn't come up with any the past few days." I nodded.

I sat up and smiled at Harry.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

I climbed on top of him, my waist straddling him. His mouth was hanging slightly open and he looked surprised at my actions.

"What are you doing?"

"Aren't I allowed to kiss my boyfriend?" I leaned down to press a kiss against his lips, but soon my lips left his and I copied his actions from earlier and kissed down his jaw.

"Fuck, Brittany." He hissed as I accidentally moved my hips along his. "Do that again."

I bit down on my bottom lip as I moved my hips forward a bit. His eyes closed and he groaned, his hand holding my hips and making me continue my actions.

His head threw back as I added more pressure. He took his bottom lip between his teeth and his breath quickened. "Baby, stop." He breathed out, his hands now keeping my hips still.

My cheeks went pink as I looked at Harry, his eyes opening.

"I need to get to the bathroom real quick"

"Oh." I giggled softly and got off him. He stood up and walked towards his bathroom, his back muscles flexing.

I lay down on his bed and sighed happily, everything in my life seemed to be somehow perfect at the moment and I don't want it to change.

Whenever Harry touches me, butterflies erupted in my stomach and my heartbeat quickens. He makes me feel safe, special, beautiful and loved. I've never had such a connection with anyone before; it's as if Harry and I are made for each other, like nothing can separate us.

And I'm pretty sure I'm falling harder and harder everyday.

vote, comment, share .xx