Chapter 152: The New Face

Who do you think is gonna win?

Delirious, his Undead or Shadow Army that are immortal. (Note: Anything he kills he could resurrect them as his Shadow Soldier.)

or

Moo and his army of powerful Magical and Spiritual Beast with a potential of destroying cities alone.

.

.

.

Delirious' army is powerful, capable of regenerating infinitely but it will depleted his mana a lot, they couldn't level up or grow stronger unlike the original, staying at the same level forever no matter how hard Delirious trains them or wasting too many XP potions.

Moo's Magical Beast, once they die, they die, they couldn't be resurrected unless Moo's class is a Beast Summoner but unfortunately, he is only a Beast Tamer. However, unlike Delirious, he can grow his army stronger till they reach S-rank, with a strength enough to wipe out civilizations alone.

So, what are your thoughts?

———————————————————————

Academy City's main Airship depot was made to only fit that. Airships. 

The depot was the second place where the city got their resources from the other places, the other one was the harbor. The spaces where the Airships, big or small landed.

The depot was usually in some sort of chaos, a delivery not being on time, being the wrong one etc. 

But that was all normal... when all of the workers heard about the horrible sight of a Cargo Airship being thrown from the floating island then into the depths below.

Just minutes after the news, all of the workers stared in confusion at the massive black attack helicopter with dual Gatling guns and multiple missile launchers.

There was a door underneath which looked like it wasn't used for attacking but instead for storage, nothing too large but seemed like it could fit motorcycles very well. They all stared at the helicopter in awe, its yellow stripe glistening in the early morning sunlight. 

"Dude, fuck this I'm not working here anymore!" A worker yelled and threw his cap away.

A tall man stood on the rooftop of one of the many large buildings, his non-visible eyes scanning the city through his sunglasses. 

His vision was of a red screen with white writing flashing details about his surroundings, a white circle placed on one peculiar Tower with info about how far away it was and its layout. 

The heavy shadow obscured any feature he might have had, the only thing that showed was the bright white stripes on his black leather jacket.

His jaw hardened. He jumped off the tall building and into the back alley where a brown tarp covered a shape. 

The man ripped the cloth off revealing a black motorcycle with white strips on the fuel tank, he jumped on and kicked the stand. The bike's engine rumbled as he rode it out of the alley and he set his course internally, he was heading straight to his targets.

———————————————————————

It has been a day since fighting the Student Council. The next day, Vanoss and anyone in the city never heard many of them again.... except for one person.

And that's why Vanoss was the only one being called by the Headmistress, and seriously, he actually wanted to enjoy his Saturday, his favorite day of the week! But no. Here he was, stuck in a fucking office listening to two thousand years womans.