Chapter 12: The Guy Who Loves Me

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. Please check out the photo of this chapter on the side! It is a photo of Belle in the coffee shop.

"No way, you didn't" Catalina gasped, hearing my story. I was just telling her the experience that I had when I met Rafael's family and how eager press are to interview me. She was so shocked to know that Rafael and I are even going to a honeymoon that his Dad gave us! Even I am so shock to kow that. I don't honeymoon suited in a marriage couple who doesn't have love in it. That is totally not appropriate.

"Yeah, his Dad is hard to read. He is smiling and kind to Rafael when he is in front of him but when Roberto Knight comes in to the picture, he just turn away and act like my husband does not even exist" I told her, sipping on my coffee

"You're husband? Wow, strange word coming out from you, Belle" her eyebrows frown in confusion

Oh, here we are again to the 'my husband' thing. "S-sorry, I just got used to it calling him that"

Catalina sigh and her shoulders dropped, "Belle, it's not that I am forbidding you to fall for your husband. It's just...you know what happenes when someone falls in love...they got fooled. I just hate cto see you cry or be hurt by that man"

I nod my head. I would never forget that, of course. Those are the things I learned while I was working, while I was growing up.

Love is like a drug.

It's fun at first yet it kills you in the end. It makes you so addicted then you won't notice that it is killing you.

Then I noticed the coffee shop's door opened, and I saw someone that I haven't seen since I was kidnapped and got married. He noticed me from a distance and a huge grin appeared in his face as he saw me with Catalina. "Look who has finally show herself"

"Micheal!" I said standing up and wrapping my hands around him. "Good to see you again"

He broke from the hug and grab a chair to seat on the same table as ours. Micheal is one of the friends I had, he also worked at the club but not as an entertainer, he is just a handyman or sometimes the janitor. But even though he is just a janitor, he helped me a lot when I was starting here. He was always so kind and helpful to me so he easily got my trust.

Micheal is a good looking guy, he would fit for a model to be honest. He had the most amazing tan skin that a man can have, he had black spiky hair, amazing brown eyes and wonderful white teeths. He had a muscled arms and nice sculpted abs that every woman would drool for. That's why many girls pays him a hundred bucks just for a night but still, he didn't take it. He had a respect for himself.

"Catalina! I didn't notice you there!" he teased her but Catalina just rolled her eyes at him

"Well of course, Belle is here. She is the only one you see when she's around" she snarled, turning her face away but there is a teasing smirk in her face and Micheal suddenly flushed and turn silen all of the sudden.

"Anyway, where have you been for the past month, Belle? You suddenly vanished into thin air" he turns to me, clueless.

Catalina and I exchanged looks at his question "You didn't know?" I asked

"Why?" he asked back, looking at Catalina, with a questionable look "Catalina didn't tell me the real reason why you were gone" he said looking answers but Catalina just gave him a blank expression.

"I-I got married, Micheal" I told him

Then Micheal looked like a huge ice had fell at him, he was frozen and turns quiet. Is he even breathing? "Micheal?" I called out for him, shaking his shoulders "Micheal? Hey, buddY?"