🩹💖stressed and exhausted- jisung

Request by:ZHCPCED

TRIGGER WARNING: Vomit, Fainting

Nct dream were scheduled to perform at k-con, being the only Nct unit available, they agreed to do several performances over all three days of the event.

It was a bit of a last minute ordeal, mark only letting the boys know a week before k-con.

Naturally the boys got to work on preparing their performances, working almost non-stop for the entire week until the first day of k-con. All of the boys were overwhelmed and tired even before their first stage but they made sure to put on an amazing performance regardless of their physical conditions.

Unfortunately the toll on their bodies was worse for some than others, and in this case, the hustle and bustle of k-con was really hitting the maknae harder than he anticipated.

Jisung got nervous before any performance, as did most K-pop idols regardless of how long they've been doing it, and the pressure of doing three perfect performances in a row was a bit daunting.

Still, he focused on his job. He worked on the choreo and made sure not to slack off at all during prep week.

Unfortunately his body wasn't prepared for such a busy and heavy schedule, especially now that Jisung was feeling anxious and stressed about the performances.

The morning of the first day of k-con was intense, the boys had a stage rehearsal early that morning before the crowds of people arrived. Then their first performance began at 3pm, the venue packed with screaming K-pop fans from all over the world.

It was much more intimidating then performing at music bank or at their own concert. There were people there who may not even know who Nct dream were. There may even be people there who don't like their music at all.

Jisung was focusing on doing his best, petrified of disappointing the fans and potentially ruining the opportunity to gain some new ones.

As expected, Nct dream put on an incredible show performing three of their hits, hot sauce, glitch mode, and their popular B-side diggity.

The crowd went absolutely crazy and it lessened jisung's anxiety seeing the satisfied fans.

Still regardless of that, he was absolutely exhausted, his body would run out of steam as soon as he stepped off the stage.

It wasn't until the final performance that Jisung finally reached his limit.

The morning of the final day Jisung was feeling much worse than he had been. His muscles were screaming in pain, his head was pounding from exhaustion and he had a piercing ache in his belly.

He wasn't sure why he was feeling so unwell but he knew that he couldn't let it stop his productivity. He decided to get up and keep moving convincing himself that the pain would dissipate once he began his day.

The group were setting up for their final stage, most of them getting sick of performing the same thing over and over but they smiled and put on the best show they could regardless.

Jisung was feeling dizzy, the hot summer sun beaming down on him not helping one bit. He kept a hand on his abdomen as the piercing crampy feeling returned. He had no idea what was causing it but he could feel that it was getting worse and contrary to his hypothesis, moving around was doing nothing to ease it.

Jisung had performed while sick hundreds of times before, just like all of his members had, it was apart of the deal. The industry doesn't stop for a bellyache and he knew that. He knew that if he brought up his concern, his manager would tell him to suck it up and perform.