7. Shell

Jennifer-

why hello Miss Kairn
it's lovely to see you I mean it's really nice to actually see you in the limelight I mean, this is the hit movie of the year like young girls are already camping  out to watch you guys in this film and watch you guys you guys were magnificent let me just say I cried.

I even screamed at one point and my favorite scene is when you guys realize what was happening when you realized that you know everything that you everything that you did for these guys you know you realize that everything that you did for him was everything that you could've dreamed of and you should be so proud of yourself. You should be a static like you are so talented girls like
I have never am my entire life met someone like you and I just think you should be really proud of yourself like you have the I all always with your films girls like so many people have been to one team to know what you're doing and it's great because  girls from all over the country
Want to know what you been doing You should be so proud of yourself like you girls need to know and you have to know how strong you truly are like. You guys have done an amazing job like you should be very proud of yourself and I think it's you know a great you know, film for you to heartwarming and friendship, and it was there any parts of the film that really stuck out to you.

Kairn-

well at the end of the climax of the movie before the title sequence. Are you know friends who are plushy's give me, Maddie and Liz you know starfish, earrings, and necklaces and it was really cool because we got to voice the kids at the end who like when they're telling them how much do you stop? The animals have made a difference in the lives of that made me emotional but I think what was the icing on the cake for me because me and my friends .

I service dogs getting to play our actual service dogs in real life and not like you know service dogs that they use for facility dogs like our  service dogs  Got  to pay our service dogs they got to play themselves and I'm really excited for the release date because there's even been talking for Christmas special maybe but we'll see when that time comes so I am really excited that for that because you know.

I am just really excited that we get to play you know what we want to play and who we want to play it for so that makes me really excited and I just cannot believe how far we've gotten and I just and also I am always be grateful to keep on pushing through and you know, helping others get the story told and everything like that so I'm just an old right now. how did this franchise is common I think God every day that I get to be a part of the moon, so big and so crazy and I wouldn't have it any other way.