18. Oxox

Maddie -
so how exactly did you get like this Felix? I thought I knew he wasn't lying but I mean, how could you technically go from human until I doll I thought to myself he told me that he was really my biased and I knew he wasn't lying. ' cause everything about him just really matched up. After a while I got a little bit emotional. He said the reason he turned into a plushy to begin with that I needed to set him three was because I was grieving my mother's death,

and I was also grieving the loss of my friends that has left me and my childhood, and he said that when people stop supporting him because of all the mistakes, the other members were making in stray kids that he just turned into a doll a plush if you would, and to be honest, I can see why it's happening.

If we don't start supporting each other we're going to become a shell of ourselves I realize and I felt sick to my stomach.

I went to go find Liz so I can talk to her but I realize she's probably having the same conversation with Chris and Karin. She's probably too overwhelmed to speak because she had to realize that she had been talking to her by us for a stuffed animal for sometime. I felt a little sick to my stomach when I found that out but I realize you can't always have enough of the attitude because that's when people won't like you woke up a few hours later to the smell of something burning. Oh no, I cried I looked and I got the fire extinguisher Maddie I'm sorry he cried. I wanted to make you some brownies, but I forgot since I'm not human.

I can't really touch anything. I felt sick to my stomach again so I threw up and I love you afraid of Joshua would've been mad at me, but he believed me that adults at our house on fire but he believe me that they were all old, so second push animal. I didn't know what to do so I continue to run on the sudden I remember a big semi truck coming head to head with me I should be dead. I thought I woke up two days later in a hospital setting I didn't know what to think or do.
Joshua-
Maddie that's nice man saved your life. What do you say to him? Can you say thank you.

Maddie -
ahh ahh
I screamed and began to hyperventilate, is simply could not be true, is simply could not be true I thought no this is a really bad dream and I am going to wake up for from it .

Felix-
I couldn't have let you die. It wouldn't seem fair. You know you're such a beautiful girl and you have lots of potential.
I had to play cool and I felt like an asshole because Maddie knew the truth and I didn't want her to say anything so that way people didn't look at her like she was crazy or something I felt horrible but what can you do?

Maddie-
thank you for saving me I said, and I'm not really dry. Oh my gosh I thought. Liz and Kairn where are my friends after I was discharged from the hospital we decide to have our annual sleep over and talk about whatever is going on in our lives. Maybe they were going to be exact same thing I was.