Chapter 73

~Springtrap's POV~

I watched them from afar. They seemed to be planning something. Something that I couldn't understand until one of then uttered the words "Time to save Foxy."

They were going to save those children. I didn't understand from what exactly.

Maybe from me.

All I know is, I can't let them do it.

It would forbade my true nature. I need to make sure these children never get "saved". I killed them. They killed me. They trapped me. Now, I have to trap them. To return the favor.

I had decided on my own little plan.

First, I kill the animatronics one by one. Then, I impersonate them so that they don't realize that they're dead. Finally, I make sure nobody saves those whiny bastards and leave them here to suffer.

I ran the plan through my head several times to make sure I remembered it. I maniacally giggled every time.

I crept towards the white animatronic fox standing next to a poster.

"I will save you. No matter what happened in our past, I won't let you die. Again." She mumbled.

I creeped behind her and put one hand on her shoulder.

"Are you ready for not Freddy?"

She swung around fearlessly and tried to stab me with her broken hook. I retaliated by grabbing her hook and yanking it off.

"Familiar feeling, isn't it?" I laughed. I had been there to see kids pulling her apart. Frankly, I had been there for almost everything, lurking in the shadows.

She threw her head forward to try and sink her teeth in my skull.

"Don't even bother. I'm not Jeremy."

I saw her eyes go completely red as she aimed her teeth at my neck.

I let her do it, enjoying the blistering sensation.

I wanted to die. I wanted to get out of this suit.

Wait, I have a mission. I can't stop.

I grabbed her mangled neck and ripped it apart, letting my insanity take over my strength.

With a little worry in her eyes, she collapsed and lay still on the ground.

"I guess you can't save anybody now."

I walked away with happiness from the dead fox.

Now, if I can take care of the rest of them, everything will be alright. Then, I can die. Again.

I almost forgot one part of my plan. The replacement.

I walked back to her and placed my hand on the pile of metal that was probably her chest.

I closed my fist and yanked out a shadowy figure.

"Who are you and what are you doing?" It asked with a cold stare.

"I am Springtrap. You are now my slave."

"I don't take orders from anybody. Especially a cheap-looking rabbit."

I grabbed her head and swiftly pulled it back, exposing her neck. I, then, removed a piece of "costume" from my finger, revealing a sharp piece of metal.

"Follow my lead. Don't question me. And we'll be alright. Got it?"

She quietly nodded, still keeping her intense glare.

"Good. Now, here's what I need you to do. I need you to kill."