The 6 Guns

(Normal P.O.V)
The silence just continued for what has felt like hours. "Uh...Well at least you guys are awake." Lucy said sweating bullets.

They all raised their eyebrows at them. "Why are you all here?" A man with piercing said rudely.

The girls all grew a vein on their foreheads. Then Erza walked up to him "Why are we here? Well if it weren't for Lucy convincing me, I would have left you in the middle of the road so someone can run you over!" This made the boys gulp.

They all stood up. "Well, thank you for helping us. Right Gajeel?" He huffed but nodded. Then the blue haired man stuck out his hand.

"It was nice meeting all of you. Thanks again for helping." Erza narrowed her eyes at his hand like it was a foreign objects.

Eventually she shook it and looked at the girls. "Let's go. The concert starts early tomorrow and we have to get ready." They nodded and walked towards the door.

Before they went outside the door, the boys spoke up. "Your going to the concert?" The girls smiled and nodded.

"Of course! The 6 Guns are our favorite band ever!" They all said. The boys just smirked. "Really? What would you do if you met them?"

They were in deep though. "Well, honestly I never thought about that. The only thing I really cared for was their music. But if I did meet them I would probably ask for an autograph." Lucy said tapping her chin.

The guys were left speechless. Most girls would ask for their phone numbers, marry them or something crazy, but these girls were clearly different.

"Well, it was nice talking to you, but we have to go." The guys snapped out of their thoughts. "Wait!" Erza huffed.

"What is it now?" The one with blue hair came up to her. "W-would you all like to stay for a while longer? M-maybe have a drink or snack?" All the boys were shocked.

Jellal would never and I mean never act like this with women. He would ignore them saying he didn't want any kind of relationship.

The girls Looked hesitant, but they nodded. "Alright, this way." They followed silently behind and sat on the couches.

There was an awkward silence so Levy decided to speak up. "Uh...I really like your house. It's beautiful." The one with piercings gruffed. "Thanks..."

"So? What are your names?" Jellal asked. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia, this is Levy McGarden, Juvia Lockser, Aries, an-". "My name is Erza Scarlet." The blue haired boy choked on his drink.

"Nice names." A raven haired man said. "Do you guys like The 6 Guns?" Lucy just rolled her eyes in response.

"Like we said, they are our favorite band!" The pink-haired man shook his head. "No. I mean do you like them?"

They all nodded slowly. "Yah. Why?" They all decided to play along with the pink-haired boy. "Who do you have your eyes for?" The girls laughed nervously.

"Why would you want to know?" They stuttered a bit. "Come on! We promise not to tell anyone." An orange haired man said.

Juvia spoke up. "W-well I like Gray Fullbuster...." She said playing with her fingers. The raven haired man smirked.

"Uh..I like Loke Celeste...I'm sorry!" Aries said bowing down which made everyone sweat drop.

"I think Gajeel Redfox is alright." she said nervously. The man with piercings huffed.

They all looked at Lucy and Erza for their answers. They just looked away and played with either their hair or clothes.

"Come on Lucy and Erza. We said it too!" Both girls just sighed and looked down to embarrassed.

"I may have my eye on J-Jellal Fernandez." Jellal's eyes widen in surprise. Though you can't tell because they are all wearing glasses.

"I may or may not have a crush on Natsu Dragneel." He smirked at her response.

"Well sorry to tell you! But we are The 6 Guns!" The girls head snapped up in shock. "WHAT?!"

Surprising that I haven't been updating this story. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks for waiting on me!