Chapter 24

One hour passed and i was on my stomach laying on the floor watching Austin's gang practice their dancing. I was amazed i may of been obssessed with watching dance movies like Step Up but watching guys dance in real life was just, so good. At this time though Austin thought it was the perfect moment to take his sweaty shirt off. My jaw dropped and i immediately felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Oh god i need a break" Ben said in between deep breaths. He held the sides of his stomach and stopped.

"I was just getting into it" Joel smirked as they all stopped and walked over to me. I rolled onto my back and sat up.

Austin collapsed into the spot next to me and drank half of the water in his bottle. He winked at me and waited until he caught his breath to speak. "Finally get to see me dance aye?" He looked at me as he took another sip of his drink.

"You guys are so cool" I nodded feeling like a lame ass freshman with pig tails and glasses.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. I didn't mind at first until his hugged me so i felt his sweaty chest. I gagged and jumped out of his lap. "Gross!" I exclaimed.

"I'm so going to get you" He smirked. He slowly stood up and i backed away. I held my hands up to him with wide eyes but started running when he walked towards me with his arms outstretched. In the mirrors i could see him behind me looking like a mental person.

When he realised i was looking he dropped his arms and ran faster. A squeal escaped my lips and i kept running tracks around the hall. His arms engulfed around me when i slowed down and i squirmed to get out of his grip but to my avail it failed. Austin rubbed his head into my neck and i felt the sweat from his hair seep onto my skin. My face scrunched up and i turned around in his arms to try and pry his grip off me.

"Guys a little help?" I looked over Austin's shoulder and saw the rest of the gang just sitting there stretching.

They looked over at me and Ben shook his head. "You're on your own"

I sighed yeah thanks Ben, I looked back at Austin and saw his eyes staring into mine full of mischief. I stepped on his feet, hit his chest and pulled his arms but nothing worked he just stood there laughing. "You are so gross Austin Gray" I hit his chest one more time.

He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when a girl's voice spoke. "Baby what are you doing?"

Austin looked up and loosened his grip on me allowing me to escape and throw my cardigan to the ground. I myself looked up to see a tall blonde girl with brown eyes. I could feel a connection between Austin and this girl and i lost all my adrenaline.

"Kelly, what are you doing here?" He asked avoiding the question.

"I always go back with you to your house after dance practice" She cocked her head to the side looking confused. Who was this chick? I looked at Austin and i could tell he was slightly uncomfortable.

"I told you it's over"

"Really i don't remember" Her eyes flicked to me and they immediately narrowed. "Are you cheating on me?"

I looked back at the gang and Joel mouthed the words don't worry, wow random act of kindness? Besides that though, she was his girlfriend?! "No he isn't" I looked at Kelly. So this just proved the theory of him two-timing right, but i wasn't going to let it affect me i would be able to confront him later, now i was going to have fun.

"Kelly i broke it off with you 2 weeks ago" His words practically shouted 'can you leave?'.

"And you are?" She looked at me, with her chin slightly lifted. Rude didn't even began to describe this girl.