Chapter 41: Fill With Mingled

Something did not feel quite right. Harry wrestled around in his sleep, something felt off. Was it a tingle? Maybe a burning? He was not sure but he knew something was not right. He felt so unpleasant yet undisturbed. The sense of oddity grew as he lied there attempting to rest well and good. Well and good was not of any semblance to his state of rest. Green eyes opened. They looked above him, where was he?

Above him was not the ceiling of his dorm, but a sky of stars. Harry's breathing was heavy as he caught his breath. A soft, cool breeze drifted by sending a shiver down his spin. The only item clothing his small body was a satin night gown in the color black. Trees towered over him, yet he could see the sky so incredibly clearly.

Carefully he brought his boldly upward. He looked around seeing nothing unusual. There were trees there was moss. What else would there be but fallen leaves and fallen branches? It looked as it should like the would he had come so accustomed to.Nothing was odd and maybe that was odd in itself. How did he end up here?

Stumbling as he went Harry stood from where he had been sitting. It was then that oddity did make itself known. It hurt. Pain filled his chest. He fell his knees hitting the dirt below him. Hands met the same fate. One delicate hand clutched his chest. It was hard to breathe. He felt helpless. The white fabric emitted a light in the shade of crimson red.

Red light burned his soul as it dug out of his chest. Like his body was a cage and the prisoners were ready escape. What was he to do with the pain. It reads Ted oddly twirling and moving. It left him them. Falling to the ground, relief as light moved. It did not halt it split into seven. Seven orbs of crimson dispersed, they surrounded him.

Struggling to catch his breath Harry looked up. In that second the light expelled coming for him. As his body calmed the light rushed back in causing him to scream. It felt like fire devouring him as his body reabsorbed it. His eyes hurt from the brightness.

Looking up the light had left things in its place. Well not things but rather seven people. Why? Was the question on Harry's tongue. Slowly he stood up again and noticed each face.

The first was Xavier. Xavier looked at him cold and calculating. Looking so distant yet so close. Carefully Harry slowly stepped towards him. Each step forcing rocks and grim into the bottom of his delicate feet. He went to touch him, the boy only being at arms reach. As his hand extended the figure grew to mist and drifted away with the breeze. Harry was shocked turning to watch the cloudy moist leave. It was then he noticed another figure.

Kent stood solid. He looked soft he looked weak. Harry stepped closer observing the face. This time afraid to try and touch his skin. Harry looked into his eyes. They screamed I love you, and Harry registered this. He continued to look the eyes seemed to beg Harry.

"I don't love you," Harry whispered. The boy gasped as the breeze swept by. Kents body collapsing into dust before him. He watched as the dust rushed away.

He moved on another body was waiting. Whose was it? Bianca stood there this time. With no regard Harry touched her skin, but she did not drift away. One hand came up wrapping around his wrist. It pulled him, he felt fear. What did she want?

"Let go!" Harry screamed louder than he had ever spoken. She collapsed to the ground. It was if she was suffocating with no sound, then she was simply a puddle. The breeze picked it up carrying it from him and away.

Number four was next, Harry approached the body. This time it was Tyler. Tyler had a glint hidden in his eyes Harry could not comprehend at all. It was different than he expected. Although what was his relationship with the boy. Before Harry could even act upon a thing he fell back. Just like that he was gone. The wind picked up leaves from the ground. Harry was left feeling shocked.

Five, it was Eugene. Why was Eugene here? Harry approached him. Something odd occurred. Blood poured from his eyes, Harry was shocked. It was if the Red Death had become real such as in the stories of Poe. He bled and Harry watched as his skin peeled. It was pleasant to watch, if only it had not been Eugene.

Six was Rowan. It seemed odd Harry had known him so little. Yet, and anger for him was present. Harry looked around. Lying on the ground was a fencing sword. He picked it up and with strength he did not know his body could muster he stabbed the boys stomach. He was gone a mere fog now. Fog that was pulled away by the breeze.

Last, Harry approached. It was Wednesday, his heart felt dread. Would she disappear as well? Some could be lost, but could he handle losing Wednesday. He approached her with carful causation. The girl looked unreadable. Harry approached only an arms reach away now.

Wednesday held out her hand, Harry placed his delicate hand inside hers. She pulled him close placing her other hand on his hip. In sudden a startling sound emerged from the woods. Harry gasped Wednesday snapped her fingers and it was gone. Harry looked into her eyes, she let go of his hand. Simply placing it on his other hip.

"I am the only thing you need," she whispered in his ear darkly. Harry nodded as if dazed, maybe he was. She had him entrapped and caged. Her loyalty lied in her, and it would take a strong force to waver it. Although maybe there was a force that could break it. Maybe one was not truly carried away by the wind.

XxX

Okay sorry nothing is centered like usual. Here you are after so long, which I am sorry about.

Please leave some comments they motivate me. I am hoping to get back into this story now that my schedule is freeing up again. I have been doing so much theatre stuff that it is time consuming. Currently learning to stage hand and some tech stuff which is cool. I have only ever acted so it's a fun change. Plus I was attending one-act festivals which were incredible. So I will try and be better about updates.

Who do you think survived? Did anyone?