Wattpad Original
There are 64 more free parts

20

Sebastian

Sweet looked like sunshine after stormy weather, radiating brightly as she walked towards me in the restaurant. She was wearing a light yellow summer dress, the thin material hugged her body like second skin. A long slit at the side, temptingly gave a glimpse of her creamy thigh.

Our eyes met, and she smiled.

Dammit. My face burned so hot, I knew I was flushing. There was no doubt now that I was under her spell. My heart throbbed faster, my pulses racing and I was sweating. I've never felt anything like this ever before, and it scares the hell out of me.

Relax Seb. Relax.

After we exchanged pleasantries, the manager showed us to our table, at the corner of an open-air area, that had the best view of the beach.

"What a huge buffet they have here," her eyes focused on the banquet that surrounded us, that comprised fifty delectable cuisines from all over the world, "I don't know where to start. I'd love to try everything."

I tried not to show my amusement at her reaction. She was so cute looking so excited to try the different variations of food.

"How about European food? There are plenty of selections there."

"Hmm... I'd love that," she agreed, and I led her the way.

"Take small servings only, so you can try plenty of the dishes," I suggested when we arrived at the European cuisine area, "we can start with soup or salad."

"Good idea," she took the plate I gave her, "but I guess I can manage them both."

"Of course," I replied, and we both laughed.

I never thought eating in an eat-all-you-can buffet would be this fun. It was like teamwork. I followed her around as she jumped from one cuisine to another, and we ended up sharing some dishes.

"Careful not to get any dishes with peanuts, okay? We don't want to spoil our date."

"Thanks for being thoughtful," I chuckled, and happy to find the one that I've been looking for, her favorite.

"I got you some calamari and a lot of mayo. Is this enough?"

"Perfect," she gave me a thumb's up, "don't get Greek salad. I got it for you."

The most enjoyable part was eating together. Sharing food and putting food on each other's plate, tasting, rating and commenting on some dishes like Gordon Ramsay, and other things that turned out funny.

I'm glad I brought her here. We were supposed to have a private room for breakfast, overlooking the beach, with a violinist playing in the background, but Max said it was too much. I would look so eager and try too hard to please.

"Hmm... this tastes amazing! So crunchy," her eyes grew so big when she took a bite of her calamari.

"Can I taste it?"

"Here," she took a piece of calamari and dipped it with mayo, then put it inside my mouth. My lips tingle at the touch of her fingertips, the sensation so intense, running fast to the center of my being.

My face flushed intensely and covered my shyness with a smile.

"You're right. This is so delicious," I licked my lips.

I wondered. If her fingertips affected me this way, how much more her lips.

I could not take my eyes off her, but God knows I tried not to stare at her, and gawk like a stupid teenage boy. I focused on our plates, checking if she needed anything, more water, coffee, juice, table napkin... anything and called the waiter.