Childe/Tartaglia/Ajax x M!Reader

Title: Hey Baby, Hold Still
Genre:  fluff? Idk. Fall inlove ig.
Warnings: Cursing, Bullying ( physical, verbal, and cyber), itty bit of angst, comfort, MODERN AU, Highschool AU, You'll call him Ajax later in the chapter.

Reader info:
Reader is your typical normal schoolboy.
People like picking up on him because he "looks sick" because of his slim and slightly feminine structure.
He's friends with Nahida, Scaramouche, Bennet, Razor, and Fischl. They're considered as the school's outcasts, though no one fucks with Scara since he's scary.
Reader is careless when it comes to himself and his rumors. But if you try bullying his friends, he's gonna pull a scaramouche on you.

.
.
.

"Oh? Rumors again? How exciting..." Your blunt voice was heard ringing inside your dull room, phone in hand as you looked at the new issue your name was under.

It was about you being gay.

"... Rumors and shit yet they cant even get my sexuality right. I'm pan, for fuck's sake." You roll your eyes, turning your phone off before exiting your room.

"I'll get going, mom. Love you." You greeted your mother, kissing her cheek before opening the front door.

"Stay safe, honey! I love you too!" Your mother chirps, sending you a bright smile.

You huffed a breath, a genuine smile spreading on your lips as you gave a little wave back before leaving.

.
.

"Yo, Childe! Have ya seen the new post about that weird guy from our grade?" One of the boys in Tartaglia's class yelled, shoving his phone up at the ginger's face.

Childe grumbles in displease, taking the phone properly and reading the phone from the anonymous Twitter account that spreads gossip around Liyue High.

Anon
Y/N from class 3 is gay. Be aware. He's weird as hell.

Ajax scoffs.

What was so interesting about that news?

He, himself, was a gay guy, just not really vocal about it.

"Who's Y/N?" He asks the other guys.

"Oh, that one dude who looks like a sick girl. Y'know? That h/c haired guy, e/c eyes, friends with weird boy Ben from our class." The guy describes.

Ajax just hums in disinterest, shrugging.

"He's not that interesting."

.
.
.

"You look like you have anemia! How does one look so sick every single day? HAHAHAHAHA!!" A loud voice echoes around the halls.

You were arranging things in your locker when your usual bullies surrounded you, throwing the same old insults everyday.

As usual, you ignored them, trying to finish as soon as possible because you wanted to walk away. But today, they were being too stubborn and annoying. They wouldn't let you leave.

Ajax, who happened to walk by, stopped. Seeing you being unbothered, just wanting to leave. He hid a little, watching you get insulted, silently recording it with his phone.

"What's with the clothes? You dont fit that style."

"Your hair looks weird."

"Why the hell are you so edgy! What are you? Emo?"

"You look like a girl!"

*Insert slurs that i can not type out because that would be very disrespectful*