Chapter 16 : (Napp'ae) Pre-Wedding Rituals...

Third Person's P.O.V

•||13 Sept||•

Today is the Day Kim's and the Jeon's will be starting all the functions which will be happening with the presence of both the families...

The Actual functions started from 11 Sept, it includes all the personal believe ceremony of Kim's and Jeon's which were performed seperately...

Today is the day of Napp'ae..It's Korean tradition/believe where the groom's family will present betrothal gifts in a box called hahm via a band of the groom's closest friends..This custom involves the groom's friend arriving right outside the bride's house to 'sell' the hahm to the bride's family..The latter will then 'purchase' the betrothal gifts not forgetting to negotiate a lower price...In Taekook's case the party hall will be assume as bride's house and the groom friends will come from ground floor...

The hahm usually consisted of 3 items : the marriage paper that symbolises the wife's/other groom's commitment to only one husband, a collection of red and blue fabrics that embodies the philosophy of Eum and Yang (Yin and Yang), and lastly, a collection of other valuables for the bride...
______________________________________

President Suit II (Kook's Room)

After the little interaction of the groom's they couldn't talk much as Mrs.Jeon was always with Kook..

But today Mrs.Jeon went to his husband's room for arranging his stuff and asked Kook to shower by the time..

Kook nodded reluctantly but as soon as his Eomma went he made his way towards the balcony...Ohhk might be the nervousness or new grown affection Kook again wanted to talk with his fiance...

He look around and made his way towards the wall and put his ear on it...He was disappointed when he couldn't heard anything and was going to go back but soon he heard a very familiar voice which nowadays doesn't fail to give chills down his spine...

"Will he come today? Probably no! From past two days i am waiting.." Jungkook smile when he heard the complaining of older...

He kept his ear there only to hear more but all he heard after that was silence he pouted and again pressed his ear but this time tighter..

"Let me try..Hope his Eomma doesn't catch me.." Kook heard the low whisper of his fiance and Chuckled...So in order to less his fiance's hesitation kook jingle his bracelet which was given to him by Kim's..It has small bells in it which by shaking produce a sound...

Taehyung who was going to call his fiance heard the sound...He smile when he got that his fiance is there...So this time without any hesitation he called..

"Jungkook?"

Kook took a deep breath before answering..

"Hmm?"

Taehyung smile hearing the response... Ohh..So he is the not the only one..(Taehyung thought)

"How are you?" Taehyung asked

"I am fine.." Kook smilingly replied but then realised he might seem rude when he didn't asked back..

"And you?"

"I am alright." Tae answered feeling a little warm..

"What were you doing?" Taehyung after few seconds of silence

"U-mm i was going to get ready for Napp'ae.." Kook said

"Ohh! Do you want me to tell my friends to agree on low price?" Taehyung asked he don't know why

"Huh?" Kook widen his eyes hearing that

"I-mean about the ceremony...They might demand high price.." Taehyung said