Introduction

I was in a dark hole that had no top or bottom I didn't know where I was I just heard voices playing over and over in my head. I heard a voice that was Dion saying I will always love you Mjay even though we are friends now but one day we will have our chances together. I heard this next voice telling me how much they love me and miss me it was Chris telling me to take care the baby he will be back soon. I guess he don't know how hard this is for me being away from him not touching him or making love to him when I want. His voice stopped then it's like a movie started to play in my head and I can see me walking the road home from school. Dudes roll up on me then paw I got shot then I dropped to the floor in a pool of blood. Yea I still get nightmares about it because I know somehow this same shit won't end it does just take a longer time to come back at you. I miss Chris so much that I can feel him laying here on the side me just hugging me telling me how much he misses me. I can feel him tapping me through the night because he woke up crying over his mom that passed away no so long ago for comfort. I can feel them locks over my face while he is kissing me telling me he wants to dig me out with coco. I wonder if this was a dream or just conscious thought but whatever it was it really going deep through everything. I then started to feel Chris dick inside me and that made me wanting to get wet I started to feel on myself then a little voice said Daddy what you doing then I just snapped out of it and I play sleep for a while then I move my hand out of my boxers slowly then I opened them and it was KJ.

KJ: Daddy I hungry and it's time to go to school

Mjay: Baby its just six in the morning how you then get up already and then dressed to

KJ: I bath already and I picked out some clothes

Mjay: I know you pick out some clothes because I know mommy wouldn't put on all these colours on you looking like Junkanoo then I started to laugh. You want stay home today because I tired man please let me catch a next hour

KJ: No daddy I want go to school

Mjay: Ok little man comes let me pick out some better clothes for you since its dress up Friday. You want wear that baby blue outfit Chris send for you with the white low cut shoes?

KJ: Yea ok but I still hungry daddy

Mjay: Yea I going to fix you something let me just change your clothes with your colourful outfit! You think you is man you know i don't know where you get that from

KJ: You!

Mjay: Hey i don't think I'm man I know I'm man and you is my son my baby then I started to laugh

KJ: I'm not a baby daddy

Mjay: Yes you are you my baby with your hard mouth and aint even reach my waist yet (Then i kissed him on his cheek then he whip it off) Oh so you don't want daddy kiss you so, you think you too big to get kissed from daddy. I bet you be having the little girls in the preschool kiss you up huh don't lie you could tell me

KJ: then he gives a little evil smile then he said yea

Mjay: Yes! Then I laugh but I said you lucky your grades good as hell but if they wasn't i was going to cut your little ass. I don't want you be another thug alright I want you be smart but still have fun to ok. So I aint mind you having a little fun but you only going on five alright so take your time you going to be a fine young man then you could do whatever I want when the time comes.

KJ: Daddy I miss Chris

Mjay: I miss him too but we going to go see him next week alright. I going to carry you with me do you want to go?

KJ: Yes! Yes! Uncle Terry going to be there to

Mjay: Yea he going to be there

KJ: Yay! Yay! I love you daddy

Mjay: I love you to little man

Well I'm back I would like to add, to those who don't remember me and for those that do I will still give you a little something about this hold journey. I always been into niggas but it took my brothers best friend to bring true love out of me to the surface. It was tough as fuck but we still made it through and as you can see now I have a son and I'm still getting use to the word daddy being used on me but I love my baby to death. Chris is still away from me but it's been a good while so he should be able to return any day now I hope. Terry and Shawn are still going strong and Dion has a boyfriend that he promise to bring for the summer which will officially start in a few weeks. I'm hoping this summer will be drama free but with a gang like us you never know whats about to happen.

Im back!!! this is just the beginning of the new addition to my MBBBF stories based on true events.

Are you excited that its starting again?

What you hope that would happen this time around in the story?

Who are you excited to see this time?