Date Night (Requested)

You walk up to the front porch of the familiar house, fixing your jacket before you knock on the door.

Mr Torres opens the door, a smile on his face when he realises it's you.

"Y/n, it's good to see you. Katie should be ready in a few. Please come in" he steps aside, and you thank him before walking inside.

The two of you talk briefly, and Mr Torres leans against the kitchen counter.

"Where are you guys planning to go this time?" He asks.

"We're gonna go bowling for a bit, then eat at the new diner and maybe go to the arcade", you smile.

Mr Torres nods. "You know, when Allison and I went out, we did the craziest things. One of the first dates I took her on was skydiving. I thought she'd be terrified, but it turns out she was braver than me and jumped first," he laughs, making you chuckle.

"Y/n! Are you here to see me?" You hear Ellie exclaim as she runs into the kitchen.

You grin, leaning down to hug her.

"Well, of course! Don't tell your sister, but you're secretly my favourite," you wink, making Ellie giggle.

Katie clears her throat from behind you. You turn around, and Ellie whispers, "You're in trouble," into your ear before running back to the living room with a laugh.

Mr Torres shakes his head at the interaction, saying goodbye to you both before going to find Ellie and calling out, "Ellie, sweetheart stop running, or you'll hurt yourself!"

You and Katie chuckle before leaving the house, closing the door behind you.

"Your favourite, huh?" She looks over at you with an amused expression.

You gently grab her wrist and pull her closer, resting your hands on her waist.

"Did I mention you look incredible?" You whisper, looking her up and down in admiration.

She rolls her eyes playfully, mumbling "idiot" before pulling you into a kiss.

Time skip

You drive the two of you to the bowling alley, smiling at Katie, singing along quietly to the songs on the radio.

She catches you looking at her and blushes, making you laugh.

You take her hand and kiss her knuckles softly while you keep your eyes on the road.

"You're cute when you blush, you know," you say.

"Why do you always have to make me so flustered?" Katie chuckles, making you grin.

Soon you park the car. Turning towards her, you rest one hand on the car console as you look at your girlfriend.

"How about we make a bet?"

Katie smirks. "Sure, what bet do you want to lose this time?"

"Hey, those first few times were just luck!" You exclaim, shaking your head. "Whoever loses bowling pays for food later."

"You're on, babe."

Time skip

You're two games in, and the score is tied. Katie is currently winning your third game, and despite your best efforts, she's just too good at this.

You watch her cheer as she scores her last strike, and you smile. You couldn't care less about the bet now; seeing her smile makes you feel like you won.

You walk over to her and kiss her softly, feeling her arms wrap around your neck.

"Wanna go eat now? I'm curious to see if that new diner is good or not."

Katie nods, pecking your lips. You take her hand as the two of you make your way out of the bowling alley.

As you get into your car, you feel your phone vibrate.

Checking the notification, you chuckle. "It's Evan. He's asking if I'm online so we can play together."

Katie gently takes your phone and locks it, putting it in the cup holder.

"Trust my brother to interrupt our date. You were literally at our house, and he was too busy playing in his room to notice," Katie sighs.

You smile, lifting her head to kiss her.

"Don't be jealous, babe. I'm all yours," you whisper, about to pull back before she stops you.

"Damn right, you are", she smirks, pulling you in for another kiss, making you laugh.

Time skip

The two of you sit beside each other in one of the diner booths, already having ordered what you want to eat.

Katie plays with the rings on your hand absentmindedly as you speak. It's a little thing, but something you adore.

"What did you have planned after this, babe?" She asks.

"I was thinking we could go to the arcade, like old times?" You smile.

She kisses your cheek, nodding. You see something else on her mind by the look on her face.

You gently put a hand on her thigh, making her look at you. "What's on your mind? Talk to me."

She sighs, leaning her head on your shoulder. "It's just... We're going off to college in less than a month, and I can't help but feel bad when I'm not with my family."

You nod, kissing her forehead. "Well then, why don't we eat, and I'll drop you off at home? It's family film night, isn't it?"

She nods, smiling softly. "As long as you join us."

You peck her lips and enjoy your meals before returning to Katie's house.

When Katie opens her front door, you are hit with the smell of popcorn.

"Oh, Katie sweetie, I'm so glad you brought Y/n over; you guys are here just in time for the movie", Mrs Torres says, greeting you both before the three of you take your seats in the living room.

"How was the date?" Mr Torres smiles, wrapping his arm around his wife as she sits beside him.

You and Katie sit on the smaller couch on the side while Evan and Ellie take over the two bean bags beside their parents.

"It was great, I beat Y/n at bowling again, and she bought us food", Katie grins, kissing your cheek.

"So you're just as bad at real sports as you are at video game ones", Evan smirks.

You roll your eyes at him, chuckling, "Hey, you watch your mouth; last time we played, you were embarrassingly bad buddy."

About an hour later, you've watched a good portion of the movie. Looking down at Katie, who was cuddled into you, you realise she's asleep.

Grabbing a blanket on the armrest, you put it over Katie, stroking her hair softly.

You watch her for a few minutes before kissing her head.

Soon you'll both be moving across the country to attend college together. Although you won't be sharing classes, you'll get to see your girlfriend daily since you'll share a dorm.

You're thankful that you'll be able to share this with Katie, and you can't wait to see what the future brings for the two of you.

Total words: 1.1K

A/N

HELLO I'M BACK

I'm actually so sorry I've been in a slump so I've barely made effort with this book over the past week but I'm uploading 2 parts today and hopefully more tomorrow

Thank you for this request and I'm sorry it took so long! I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be just them being fluffy and holding hands but  I extended that a bit lmao

Hope you're having a great day if you're reading ❤️

ALSO WE HIT 400K READS AND 13K VOTES I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH