Chapter 4: Meeting theGunrun, Job's done

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(On the last chapter, Vshojo girls and Deimos arrived at the destination of their headquarters...

They told the former merc to wait outside, which he agreed to it as they walked in...

Out of boredom, Deimos went for a walk while smoking up a cigarette, only for him to noticing a couple called Boyfriend and Girlfriend...Literally that's their names...

BF challenged the former merc for a rap battle, Deimos was bored so he thought if he accepts it, he had something to kill time, so he accepted and the duo started rapping...

After rapping against each other, the crowd appeared and they were cheering both to the winner and to the loser, Deimos admitted his loss but he had a lot of fun by rapping against the blue-haired midget...

With that, he left the couple going back to their date, Melody and Silvervale were also at the park...they recorded everything and dragged him back to their HQ...

Time to sign his ass up to Vshojo Group)

-3rd P.O.V.-

(After getting dragged out of the park, Deimos, Melody and Silvervale are now walking around in the HQ to get to their boss's office)

Deimos: "Ah fuck, i just realized if i get hired, i gotta restrict my ass to not smoke"

Melody: "It's not a bad thing, but if we do catch you smoking, it'll effect your paycheck"

Deimos: "God damn it! I knew it!"

Silvervale: "Hey, calm down, it's not like it's the end of the world, Mel and i will help you if you can't stop smoking"

Deimos: "Thanks, really appreciate that"

(He then noticed a maid talking with Nyanners and Froot)

Deimos: "This place is hiring maids too?"

Melody: *giggles* "No silly, that's Veibae, also a new member of Vshojo"

(The said maid looked over where she heard them and waves at them)

Veibae: "Hey girls! I saw the new members earlier, Nazuna is so cute!"

Silvervale: "Right?! She's so small and adorable! I wanna hug her all the time!"

Deimos: 'Except she'll die if you suffocate her in-between your tits...' as he thought

Veibae: *looks at Y/N* "Who is he? A bodyguard?"

Deimos: "Nope, just a random guy who got scouted by your boss"

Veibae: "Wait, really?"

Melody: *nods her head* "Mhm, Gunrun sent me a message and he said to bring him here so they can talk"

Deimos: "Y/N is my name, but call me Deimos"

Veibae: *holds her hand up* "Then it's nice to meet you Deimos"

Deimos: *shakes her hand* "Same here"

(The cat girl and lich- i mean apricot walk over after Y/N and Veibae introduced to each other)