Chapter 34: Care

Meera gazed at her husband's bare back, with sweats hanging loosely on his hips, as he works his way around the room, picking up their clothes from last night. Meera wanted to help him out, but he made her wear his buttoned shirt on her and made her a cup of chai and a fruit salad while he cleaned up.

Their flight was in a few hours, so they had to leave soon. But Shourya wanted to give as much time as possible to Meera to relax and calm her soreness. Unfortunately, they didn't have enough time for a relaxing bath, so they had to make do with what they could.

"Meera jaan, our bags are all packed, are you sure there isn't anything you've left outside?"

"No, you put everything away. Thank you."

Shourya smiles as he pulls out their outfits for the flight before pulling their luggage out of the walk-in robe.

Shourya comes closer to the smiling Meera and takes the empty cup and bowl from her hand, and puts it on the food trolley, before picking up his wife.

"A-aare, Shourya kya kr rahe hain aap?"

(H-hey, what are you doing?)

"Hume ready hona hai na? Toh chalo."

(We need to get ready right? so let's go.)

Meera blushes before trying to wriggle out of his hold, "H-haan toh pehle aap jayie. Phir mein chali jaoongi."

(Y-yes, so you go first. Then I'll go.)

"Hilna band kro janam. Aur time bohot kam hai na. Toh saath mein shower le lenge."

(Stop moving. And we don't have much time. So we'll just shower together.)

Meera glares at her husband before hugging him closer. "Aap bohot bure hain."

(You are very bad.)

.

.

.

.

.

Meera blushes as Shourya takes off his sweats and helps Meera out of his shirt. Shourya smirks at the sight before, setting the water temperature of the shower and guiding Meera in. She hasn't looked away from the floor yet, and she just leans against the shower glass waiting for her husband to say something.

But he doesn't, he gazes at with love and admiration as he showers himself. He would have asked for her help, but he knows last night took a lot out of her, so she needs his care. Not to mention the constant blushing, he was scared her cheeks would light on fire with her blushing.

Once Shourya was done cleaning himself, he reached out to hold Meera's hand, which caused her to shyly peek up at him.

"Come here so I can shower you."

Meera almost melted at the intensity of his voice, "M-mein kudh kr sakti hun."

(I-I can do it myself.)

"I know, pr shaadi ke time wada kiya tha ki tumhara hamesha khayal rakhunga. Mujhe aapna wada pura krne do."

(I know, but I vowed to take care of you when we got married. Let me keep my vows.)