Chapter 34

Orlando was driving with Dean next to him, and Aidan and I were in the back.

"I'm gonna film a short intro." I said and grabbed one of the cameras from my bag.

"Hey Guys! Today we're doing some kind of a challange suggested by the one and only Dean O'gorman!" I said happily and pointed the camera at Dean who put his tumbs up.

"Aidan and I will be picking three outfits for eachother, and I'll go with Dean. Then Aidan will go with Orlando." I said and I quickly filmed myself kissing Aidan's cheek.

I then turned my camera off, and handed it to Aidan.

"You can have that camera, then I'll take the other one." I said and showed him the other camera from my purse.

"What's your size?" Aidan asked and put his arm around me.

"I'm not going to tell you, you'll need to guess." I said and looked up at him.

"Then I'm not gonna tell you my size either." Aidan said and looked away from me.

"Well, I already know you're size. You're a medium." I said but I was only guessing.

"How did you know?!" he exclaimed and turned his head to me again.

"I know now, thank you." I said and he just shook his head.

"You sneaky little girl." Aidan said and squished my cheeks together.

I then just smiled at him, and we both stayed silent.

I would look at Aidan, and meet his eyes. We then both quickly looked away.

I got the warm and fuzzy feeling again, and couldn't stop smiling anymore.

"Aidan?" I wispered and he hummed at me as he turned his head to me.

"Can I say something that'll be the first time I'll say it like official." I said and he just hummed again but not taking his eyes off me.

"I love you." I wispered and he smiled lightly and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." he wispered back and I snuggled into his shoulder.

"Hey lovebirds, we'll be there in five minutes." Dean said and I just blushed and grabbed my sunglasses.

Aidan also grabbed his sunglasses, and we moved away from eachother.

We quickly parked on a parking lot, and I was on my way with Dean.

"Dean, what shop would you suggest?" I asked and he just shrugged.

"We'll just walk into any men store we can find." I sighed and we walked into an indoor mall.

"Wait, I wanna confuse my followers really quick." Dean said and grabbed his phone.

He then put on his front camera, and he kissed my cheek as he took the picture.

"Are you okay with me posting it?" Dean asked and I quickly nodded.

"Doing the bf shops for gf, and gf shops for bf challange with this lass." he said at loud as he typed that as his caption.

We then went on shopping for Aidan, and every now and then I would film a little bit.

I was already done after like two hours of shopping, so Dean and I decided to go to starbucks for some coffee.

"What do you want?" he asked and I looked at what they had.

"Anything with chocolate, it doesn't really matter." I said and walked over to a table and dropped the three bags filled with clothes that I had bought for Aidan.

I then grabbed my phone, and I saw Aidan had texted me.

Aidan: How many outfits do I need to buy?
Skyla: I bought three for you, meet us at starbucks when you're finished.😋
Aidan: Okay💕

"Here you go." Dean said and handed me my coffee.

"Thank you, do you think Aidan'll like what I bought for him?" I asked and he laughed a bit.

"Yeah, I think so. But you had lucky with me at your side, Aidan's only support is Orlando." Dean replied laughing and I nodded.

"But Orlando can help him a little bit, he has been married so he'll know a little bit about womans clothing." I said and remembered that he had told me he used to be married and also had a son. Flynn, I think it was.

"He has no idea what size you are, he even texted me if I knew it." Dean said and showed him the text message Aidan had send him but he didn't reply.

"I think he guessed right though, it's not that hard." I said and took a quick sip of my coffee.

"What size are you then, I won't tell Aidan." he said and I chuckled at him trying to act mysterious.

"I'm a small, sometimes extra small." I replied and looked around me like a spy.

"I would've guessed extra small because of your height." Dean replied and I rolled my eyes.

"But I'm guessing you and Aidan are official?" he asked and I sighed.

"No, well maybe. I don't know anymore, it's complicated." I said extremely fast and he noticed I wasn't quite comfortable.

"Hey guys, we're finally finished!" I heard Aidan exclaim and he sat down next to me while Orlando sat down next to Dean.

"So how did it go with you guys?" I asked and I took another sip of my delicious coffee.

"It was hard, but I think I did kinda good. You had Dean to help you, it must've been pretty easy for you." Aidan said and I could see that he was really curious about what I had bought for him.

"Wait a second." I said and I quickly grabbed my camera.

"Well we finally finished shopping, and when we arrive back on the set we'll try on the clothes the other has bought. So let's go then." I said and turned off the camera.

We then walked out of starbucks, and went to the parking lot.

This time I was in the back of the car with Dean, and we had a blast together.

We were just making weird and funny faces at eachother.

"Dean, Dean, Dean, do the funny accent again!" I said and I meant his 'american accent'.

"Well hello dude, that's just awesome. Freedom!" he said and I burst out laughing.

After twenty minutes we arrived on set, and we first made lunch in the 'Skydan fort'.

After that we decided to put on the outfits, I was so nervous!