𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Done- Chapter 35/Almost close to the ending

Everything was set into place. Everyone knew what they needed to do and soon enough we will all be done with this misery.

I woke up this morning lighter than I've felt in a long time. It has been a week and a few days since Lewis told me those great news. We immediately started creating a master plan to get back Scarlett, the only thing was that I lied to all of them, saying that I wanted to get Scarlett back to make her work for us and this time to be sure she'll never see her excuse of a father or fiancé.

But somehow, even after telling them that lie which was supposed to be the main reason why I wanted to bring Scarlett back, I couldn't help but feel as if there was this other reason why I wanted her back. Sure, the girl was annoying as fuck, but she challenged me, even threatened me, and while I wouldn't take that shit from anyone else, I sure as fuck wouldn't mind if I got to work with her sarcastic ass.

She had this way of being, and she wasn't putting an act or anything, she was genuinely being herself. She met people and instantly clicked with them, she was the opposite of me. I was strict, followed the rules too much, and even tho she-to a certain extent was the exact same way- she lived more free and open. She was a let it go with the flow, while I was a plan it all ahead of time kinda guy. But if there's one thing we were both is that we are both loyal to what we believe in.

She had a fucking bastard of a father and such a pussy fiancé. And even if they treated her badly and made her feel worthless she still would've done anything for them, I guess you could say she got that from her mother. Her mother, from what I've gathered, is the exact same way. She stays loyal to her husband even after he beats the shit out of her for just living.

Just thinking about the kind of things he could do to his daughter makes me want to shoot him. If there's one thing I can't tolerate is violence against women, even if they did the worst thing possible. I've always been taught that women were one of the most beautiful and gentle creatures to ever exist in this world, that's why even if I've said millions of times that I wanna kill Scarlett and rip her to death, I couldn't bring myself to do it... she's just so orphic.

"Boss are you ready?" A knock came from the door before Marco opened the door revealing himself in his boxers. I was in a full tranced before he walked in that I was sitting on my bed with a stupid smile on my face just think about how amazing Scarlett is.

I cleared my throat standing up and looking right at Marco just to find him giving me a shit-eating grin, he knew what I was thinking about. "Don't know why you are asking when you are wearing only a pair of boxes yourself, as if your going to go out like that."